now its official...raiders are LOSERS!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
BETO,
YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW THAT IT'S A-K ON MINES, THUS BL"A-K", OR ELSE I'LL BE SPELLIN' IT BLAC OR BLACC. REgARDLESS, YOU USE TO BE A BRONCO FAN. THAT'S FUCCED UP. BUT WHAT YOU gOT ON THE gAME PLAYA? I gOT $51.

May 10, 2002
DONT WORRY BRONCOS FANS YALL WILL PROBABLY LOSE YOUR FIRST PLAYOFF GAME LIKE YOU HAVE THE PAST 3 YEARS OR SO AND JUST HOPE YOU DONT PLAY THE COLTS SO YOU DONT GET STOMPED AGAIN.

Mar 16, 2005
214Thug said:
@ thescary1....wich d-town is gonna take this bitch! coming up this thursday...my BIG D-TOWN! or yalls d-town....
I don't know man. It's going to be a great game. I think if the game was local TV on a Sunday Denver would stomp them, but Thanksgiving on national your Boys always come to play. Should be a good game. Either way Ima be eating and watching football with fam, what could be better?

Mar 16, 2005
BETO916 said:
I bid online for some tix...HOPEFULLY, I'll be freezin' my ass off with the rest of y'all....I haven't been there since '85.

Beto, just go down to the stadium, I 'm sure since it's x-mas eve there will be tix floating around for sell. people spending time with fam and all. My fam already knows, no x-mas dinner until 7 so I can go to the game and get home.

Apr 25, 2002
LMAO

"DONT WORRY BRONCOS FANS YALL WILL PROBABLY LOSE YOUR FIRST PLAYOFF GAME LIKE YOU HAVE THE PAST 3 YEARS OR SO AND JUST HOPE YOU DONT PLAY THE COLTS SO YOU DONT GET STOMPED AGAIN."

this kinda talk means your season is done.................an the saddest part is you won too many games to get Bush

better luck next year homie

Apr 25, 2002
thascary1 said:
again I am tired of hearing this...next year is never going to come for you guys again as long as al davis is running the team. Once he dies and someone else gets control then you all will have a chance again.
We'll see...I think not having PSL's next season will improve ticket sales alot..
Now they just need to change the price of the tickets up in mt davis..no one wants to pay MORE to sit FURTHER away.

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^LOL. I'D RATHER HAVE SOME BOMB.

PLAYA510,
YOU SOUND LIKE THAT HATIN' RAIDER FAN THAT gOT INTO IT WITH ROD SMITH ON "INSIDE THE NFL", VERY TYPICAL. CON'T gET MAD CAUSE YOUR TEAM AIN'T DOIN' SHIT. JUST PUT MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS NEXT TIME WE PLAY EACH OTHA.