now its official...raiders are LOSERS!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2004
GTstangDRVER510 said:
losing or not... half of these raider haters would not step foot in the black hole and say any of this.... so who gives a fuck......
AND WHATS THE POINT OF THAT? IS FOOTBALL A GANG? ARE YOU COOLER AND GET MORE RESPECT IF YOU BEAT PEOPLE OVER A FOOTBALL GAME? GROW UP DOG! ITS A GAME QUIT ACTING LIKE YOU SICK CAUSE YOUR TEAM'S FANBASE IS MADE UP OF 90% PRIMITIVE DUMBASSES!!

Mar 16, 2005
GTstangDRVER510 said:
losing or not... half of these raider haters would not step foot in the black hole and say any of this.... so who gives a fuck......

Actually I would, and you know why??

They can't even sell out a home game, so I wouldn't have that many of them to put up with, and the rest...well the only thing they fight is fighting back those tears so thier make-up doesn't run after yet another home lose.

Raider fan get over it...you can't win the shit talking battle so you try to resort to the I can kick your ass battle? hmm, the funny thing is there are more raider haters than there are true raider fans.

Have fun watching Denver play in January!

Apr 25, 2002
thafairy1 said:
Actually I would, and you know why??

They can't even sell out a home game, so I wouldn't have that many of them to put up with, and the rest...well the only thing they fight is fighting back those tears so thier make-up doesn't run after yet another home lose.
Haha your an idiot..the only reason the games usually aren't sold out is cuz no one wants to sit way up in mt davis..Go down in the blackhole with a donkie jersey runnin your mouth and see what happens.. :dead:

Aug 9, 2002
GTstangDRVER510 said:

LMAOL!!!...damn folks this is just a fucking game....old farts, kids, teens, girls, white, black, hispanics, asians, faggots, retards all watch this shit it dont got shit to do with tha streets...

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
3VID3NC3,
WHAT YOU gOT ON THE NEXT gAME? WITH ALL THAT DIRESPECT, IT SEEMS LIKE YOU READY TO PUT MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS(OR IN THIS CASE WHERE YOUR FINgERS AND HEAD IS).

Mar 16, 2005
3VID3NC3 said:
Haha your an idiot..the only reason the games usually aren't sold out is cuz no one wants to sit way up in mt davis..Go down in the blackhole with a donkie jersey runnin your mouth and see what happens.. :dead:
Idiot me?? So the only reason your team doesn't sell out is because they don't want to sit in upper level....that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. So then when the broncos were 7-9 8-8 they were still selling out very top level tickets in the mile high city?????

So let me get this right, even when Broncos have not so great seasons they can sell out the WHOLE stadium, but when the Raiders have a season (losing or not) they can't sell out at all..

great fans if you ask me...yep afraid of them.

Apr 25, 2002
thasfairy1 said:
Idiot me?? So the only reason your team doesn't sell out is because they don't want to sit in upper level....that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. So then when the broncos were 7-9 8-8 they were still selling out very top level tickets in the mile high city?????

So let me get this right, even when Broncos have not so great seasons they can sell out the WHOLE stadium, but when the Raiders have a season (losing or not) they can't sell out at all..

Actually I exagerated.. mt davis is half the reason..psl's are the other..anyway who cares..that will all change next season.

Apr 25, 2002
thascary1 said:

Oh yea...and we have sold out 3 out of the 5 home games this year regardless

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
^LOL. YOU MAKIN' YOUR TEAM LOOK BAD. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THE BLAK OUTS WERE THAT FREQUENT AND SEVERE. 3 OUT OF 5? IF I WAS AL DAVIS I'D BE BAK IN L.A

OH YEAH, ANSWER THE QUESTION POSED. YOU TALKIN' BOUT THE BLAK-HOLE, YOU SHOULD BE MORE CONCERNED WITH THE BLAK-OUT.

Mar 16, 2005
3VID3NC3 said:
Oh yea...and we have sold out 3 out of the 5 home games this year regardless

add 3+5=8 8+ a ton = how many YEARS NOT GAMES the Broncos have sold out. If you are happy with 3 out of 5 games being soldout...that's sad.

And then you said

"Actually I exagerated.. mt davis is half the reason..psl's are the other..anyway who cares..all that will change next season."

again I am tired of hearing this...next year is never going to come for you guys again as long as al davis is running the team. Once he dies and someone else gets control then you all will have a chance again.

Mar 16, 2005
BETO916 said:
I know...just wanted to know if you were payin' attention!!

LMAO

I'm with you mane..BK

BRONCO KILLA!!!!!

LMAO!!

see you in the snow Christmas Eve
Yo Beto,

You coming to D for the game?

let me know I''ll party with you guys beforhand!!!
I have my tix and am waiitng for the game...what afun x-mas eve