Nov 7th- Bury Tha Living 4/Tech N9ne KOD Tour- Milwaukee WI

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2009
Im sure you can still find a ticket if you went. I heard sometimes Strange Employees sell some tickets even though its considered sold out. There also scalpers and people who sell them on the street.

Jan 16, 2007
hey i need two tickets....i called that number on the flier, and no one answer how the fuck can i get tickets and did it sell out?

Nov 12, 2006
Its probably too early... 9:30 am!! He's probably still trying to recover from last night! I know I am...This hangover better be gone by the time I make my 4 hour journey to Milwaukee!

I would try him a little later, good luck, hope this place is packed to the ceiling!

Nov 12, 2006
I didnt enjoy the show as much as the other 5-7 tech show i been to..

-First off the sound was kinda fucked all night.. plus it was too loud!!

-G. Malone was pretty boring, and his hype man looked (and preformed) like a fool.

-Steve Stone's set was pretty damn good.. He has a nice stage presence (almost Tech N9neish) and played a bunch of good songs.

-Slaughterhouse kinda sucked.. Budden is full of himself, and was just walking on and off stage, smoking cigarettes, mumbling stuff to himself and others on stage, and was almost mocking the crowd when everyone would get hype when they did a tech n9ne chant. Royce was good, Joel OG?? was solid, along with Crooked I.

-Tech set was good, not as good as i've seen him before. I think Kutt was either sick, or maybe ready for the tour to be over.. not sure.

-Plus I happened to be in the area (right upfront) where the fights were breaking out. The Security was weak. 3 different fights between the same idiots. Security didnt kick anyone out. The idiot kids just came back up through the crowd to where their friends were, and start fighting again.. One kids face was all bloody. This went on for a half hour. Took security 15 mins to finally come into the croud, and did a terrible job of breaking it up.

Probably my least fav show i been to!

..and oh yea... ONLY ONE SET OF TITTIES!

May 1, 2009
This was my first Tech show so I thought it was good because I cant compare it to any previous Tech shows. I had a really good time but there are things that could of been better. Even though it was a small venue I couldnt tell that there was any fights because I was kinda in the back. Thats probably why there was a guy on stage doin that flashlight thing so damn long because the security didnt know what the fuck they were doin. The guy that searched you to get in was a faggot. He touched everyones balls when he did the search and made people go back to there cars for stupid shit. Then there was that girl that kept running from the back and jumping onto the stage. That shit happend at leaest 5 times kind of fuckin up Techs performance when that happend. Then for the last song we got to chose between Im A Playa and Areola. Most of people chose Im a Playa instead of Areola which sucked because I wanted to some titties while I was there. We would have seen more than one set if it was played rather than just an Areola chant.

The show was great overall though. It was cool to since it was Tech B-Day too. Got to meet Stevie Stone, Kutt Calhoun, DJ Chill, Royce Da 5'9, Big Scoob without VIP or anything.

I really hope Tech comes back for the next tour to Milwaukee or WI but they need to find a bigger venue for next time.