Nov 7th- Bury Tha Living 4/Tech N9ne KOD Tour- Milwaukee WI

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 12, 2006
RickDogg... Whats full capacity at Liquor Sweets? From the pictures on their myspace page it looks like it will hold 2-300 tops! I drove the 4 hours to see Tech in Milwaukee at The Rave a few years ago, and there were probably 700-1000 people. This place will defiantly sell out, and leave possibly 1000 people assed out! I'd like to purchase tickets to reserve my spot, but I've never bought tickets before hand. Always at the show, because I never know till last minute if i will be able to go or not.

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
RickDogg... Whats full capacity at Liquor Sweets? From the pictures on their myspace page it looks like it will hold 2-300 tops! I drove the 4 hours to see Tech in Milwaukee at The Rave a few years ago, and there were probably 700-1000 people. This place will defiantly sell out, and leave possibly 1000 people assed out! I'd like to purchase tickets to reserve my spot, but I've never bought tickets before hand. Always at the show, because I never know till last minute if i will be able to go or not.
Far as I know Liquor Sweets holds 650. Rick Dogg said something about tickets at the door being slightly higher price, so it looks like there will be tix by then, just get them ASAP.

liquor sweets has no idea what their in for
the name's cool though, "Liquor" in the system (not mine, anyway lol), "Sweets" in the building. should be a great time.

Jul 4, 2009
I hate the rave anyway, back when I was in a band we won this voting contest to open for the Deftones on THE MAIN STAGE but when we get there theyre all like Oh well you guys get to play the 2nd stage 2 hours before the deftones go on
Im like you bitches be more specific.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
I hate the rave anyway, back when I was in a band we won this voting contest to open for the Deftones on THE MAIN STAGE but when we get there theyre all like Oh well you guys get to play the 2nd stage 2 hours before the deftones go on
Im like you bitches be more specific.
You from MN? And were you in the band Under None?

And oddly enough I'm heading to Millwaukee this weekend, but this show sounds like its gonna sell out... hmm :ermm:

Nov 12, 2006
Im 4 hours away from milwaukee.. (like most shows...i live in the middle of no where) there is no "Will call" how the fuck am i supposed to go to this show and not be guaranteed a ticket.. It will probably selll out, and its too late to buy a ticket and get it mailed to me!!