Notorious B.I.G Altercation With E-40

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Shit doesn't make any sense.
E-40 came on the air right after SummerJamm was shut down to apologize to the fans. He acknowledged that him and Biggie got into a shouting match. But he said it was nothing serious (you can tell he was lyin about that shit not being serious cuz they were about to exchange blows between camps) this prompted the radio cats hosting this concert to call it quits. 40 was about to hit the stage when the cats called it off. 40 was hella heated cuz he didn't get paid for the shit.

I know you muthafuckas heard this cuz he came on the radio to calm people down. Most of the people came to see 40 perform so everyone was pissed when the shit was canceled....

Jun 5, 2002
miggidy said:
Shit doesn't make any sense.
E-40 came on the air right after SummerJamm was shut down to apologize to the fans. He acknowledged that him and Biggie got into a shouting match. But he said it was nothing serious (you can tell he was lyin about that shit not being serious cuz they were about to exchange blows between camps) this prompted the radio cats hosting this concert to call it quits. 40 was about to hit the stage when the cats called it off. 40 was hella heated cuz he didn't get paid for the shit.

I know you muthafuckas heard this cuz he came on the radio to calm people down. Most of the people came to see 40 perform so everyone was pissed when the shit was canceled....
Not quite as I recall.

I remember listening to the radio that day. Gill Alexander & Franzen came on the air to say that SummerJam had been ordered by Concord police to shut down early for security reasons because of a backstage altercation (later found out to be C&H/Dangerous Crew).

40 called from the road and said that he had been told to go back and didn't know why. He was pissed as fuck. You could tell by his voice. They were planning on doing a Bay All-Stars show 'cuz a lotta local cats were in the house to display unity and of course 40 and Biggie woulda appeared together. What coulda been.

Rhythm's version was correct. No surprise there.

TKO

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Thanks Rhythm for clearing that up....that's a total trip..because I was at that Summer Jam when Luniz and Short had that funk go down....I was handling some biz at that time so I wasn't sitting down watching or nothing...

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Da Yayologist said:
Not quite as I recall.

I remember listening to the radio that day. Gill Alexander & Franzen came on the air to say that SummerJam had been ordered by Concord police to shut down early for security reasons because of a backstage altercation (later found out to be C&H/Dangerous Crew).

40 called from the road and said that he had been told to go back and didn't know why. He was pissed as fuck. You could tell by his voice. They were planning on doing a Bay All-Stars show 'cuz a lotta local cats were in the house to display unity and of course 40 and Biggie woulda appeared together. What coulda been.

Rhythm's version was correct. No surprise there.
Yeah that happenned but you don't remember what he said about the shouting match????