Notorious B.I.G Altercation With E-40

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
REdRUM said:
"Biggie wasn't lookin fazed and was even talkin slick to 40 on the phone. "
maybe biggie shouldnt have been so smug in cali. goin goin back to cali, but leaving in a body bag.

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
they left out the part about the meeting with Puffy, Big, 40, and Legit.....Thats where it was all set straight not some over the phone shit.

Feb 9, 2004
THAT'S THE DUMBEST SHIT I EVER HEARD...MAN DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ ON THE NET. IF I WANTED TO MAKE UP SOME SHIT IT WOULD BE ALOT MORE BELIEVABLE THAN THAT. MAN. NIGGA HANDED BIGGIE A PHONE AND IT WAS SQUASHED AFTER THE NIGGA WAS STILL TALKIN BAD TO 40..COME ON. 7 OR 8 CARS DEEP COME ON. NIGGA IF YOU GETTING FOLLOWD BY SOME NIGGAS YOU'LL KNOW IT'S SOME NIGGAS. IF IT'S SOME BITCHES..YOU'LL KNOW IT'S SOME BITCHES..

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
REdRUM said:
Kind of the same way Pac shouldn't have been so bold in Vegas...with enemies around every corner.
You cant let fear change you life, I remember once bush sr giving a speach somewhere over sea's, and a few gun shots went off, the secret service offered him a bullet proof trench coat, he refused, kinda of the same thing.

May 20, 2002
www.myspace.com
Way overblown. It wasn't gangbangers rushing Biggie, it was MacShawn, Little Bruce and a whole bunch of $ickWid'it Thugs. It wasn't no cars fulla cats, it was backstage at a concert in Sacto. Also, when they rushed over to him, they asked why he said what he said about 40. It wasn't about why he don't like 40, it was about a magazine article in a Canadian magazine which Biggie stated that he wore the flapjack Kangol hats before anybody in tha rap game. He also said he wore them before E-40 did. That was wrong, cause 40 had been wearing those caps way way before Biggie was even in the rapgame. So, when Bruce put 40 on tha phone 40 just checked him and said "Hey tiger, what is it?" Biggie was like "Oh whats up 40 that magazine blew everything outta text and I was high when they asked me shit and it didn't mean to come out like the way it was printed." 40 proceeded to tell him that he was wearing Kangol hats when Biggie was still in underroos and that it can be proved in prior promotional pictures, magazine articles, etc... Biggie, is way younger and didn't know any better. So, Biggie told 40 that he wanted to squash that shit and hook up and do something together since that magazine article was starting to get really outta hand and people was always asking Biggie and 40 about it. 40 was way cool with it and was down to move on and be cool.........So, at Summer Jam in SanFrancisco, 40 and Biggie hooked up at the Hotel prior to the concert, squashed tha beef and showed each other luv. PuffDaddy was there and he can verify everything to this day. That's why 40 and PDiddy is cool with each other to this day and when 40 is in NewYork, Diddy always hollas at 40 to kick it at the clubs with them. Anyways, Biggie was going to come on stage with 40 during 40's performance to show that each had squased the beef and we're going to work together on some new music. That never happened cause that night Chris Hicks and Dru Downs' click had a major altercation with Too Short and his weoples backstage that ended up cancelling the whole Summer Jam that day............etc......

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
DankSinatra said:
Way overblown. It wasn't gangbangers rushing Biggie, it was MacShawn, Little Bruce and a whole bunch of $ickWid'it Thugs. It wasn't no cars fulla cats, it was backstage at a concert in Sacto. Also, when they rushed over to him, they asked why he said what he said about 40. It wasn't about why he don't like 40, it was about a magazine article in a Canadian magazine which Biggie stated that he wore the flapjack Kangol hats before anybody in tha rap game. He also said he wore them before E-40 did. That was wrong, cause 40 had been wearing those caps way way before Biggie was even in the rapgame. So, when Bruce put 40 on tha phone 40 just checked him and said "Hey tiger, what is it?" Biggie was like "Oh whats up 40 that magazine blew everything outta text and I was high when they asked me shit and it didn't mean to come out like the way it was printed." 40 proceeded to tell him that he was wearing Kangol hats when Biggie was still in underroos. Biggie, is way younger and didn't know any better. So, Biggie told 40 that he wanted to squash that shit and hook up and do something together since that magazine article was starting to get really outta hand and people was always asking Biggie and 40 about it. So, at Summer Jam in SanFrancisco, 40 and Biggie hooked up at the Hotel prior to the concert, squashed tha beef and showed each other luv. PuffDaddy was there and he can verify everything to this day. That's why 40 and PDiddy is cool with each other to this day and when 40 is in NewYork, Diddy always hollas at 40 to kick it at the clubs with them. Anyways, Biggie was going to come on stage with 40 during 40's performance to show that each had squased the beef and we're going to work together on some new music. That never happened cause that night Chris Hicks and Dru Downs' click had a major altercation with Too Short backstage that ended up cancelling the whole Summer Jam that day. That's when Too Short started thinkin about moving to Atlanta cause alot of Oakland cats were not like Short at that time.....................
Damn, thanks for clearing it up man.

W6C

May 19, 2002
If it's any further proof, I remember reading about this shit in a magazine years ago... Although I heard that biggie's car was circled and they handed him a cell phone with E-40, and it was about Biggie's beef with Pac... And E-40 told Biggie not to come back...

Jan 6, 2003
i thought at the summer jam way back in the day is where the shit started. i heard 40 ripped the show but big came after him and spit "40 worked his till i handled my biz" u know switchin up the lines from "one mo chance"

Apr 25, 2002
crookedmblk said:
i thought at the summer jam way back in the day is where the shit started. i heard 40 ripped the show but big came after him and spit "40 worked his till i handled my biz" u know switchin up the lines from "one mo chance"
Yea thats what i thought too!!

Apr 1, 2002
Of course the first story was fake, how u gonna roll 30 deep and then flash guns and then have him sign A FUCKIN AUTOGRAPH, there was your clue. Biggie's crew prolly did have guns but why would they be pullin em out against 30 deep stupid fucks.

Apr 25, 2002
Why was biggie talkin shit in the first place about e-40? Thats some real hoe shit. Seems like a lot of people talk shit about e-40 when they are thousands of miles away, but when hes around em they lick his balls. Biggies best lyrics are no where near e-40s worst. I never did respect Biggie, always thought he was over rated this shit makes me respect him even less.