NORTHWEST OUTTA PRINT REQUESTS AND CONTRIBUTIONS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 21, 2006
www.myspace.com
waddup bokie....i have all of the acropolis stuff as you would guess....all the jus fam stuff is available on itunes....gimme a call sometime...let me know how cali is treatin you....also shoot me yer email and i will zip some of these when i get a sec

Jul 29, 2008
i think i got the og layin around somewhere u just wanted that one track?
I dont know if its outta print, but share it if you can and if its allowed.

I liked that song, but they had a remix of it on a twomposix cd.

But yeah, what ever ya feel mayn. I had the OG and I thought they were gonna come out with another cd, but I never saw it.

I even wonder what happend to them.

whats up all, I'm a NW head, but live in Cali now. Sup to Shaolin aka Shao sosa.

I see this thread and I cry!!! I used to have alot of NW shit and I still have tapes.. fukn tapes.

Request for these, if outta print. I bought these back then, but friends kept borrowing them and now they are gone. So I want to reclaim these songs/cds.

AS THE WORLD TURNS Compilation - alot of seattle dudes like Infinite, Quarter key...

TwompOSix - the one with Sarkastik's "Feel my Wrath".. damn that song was off the hook.

And Sarkastik's first Album re upped. please.

These guys were on TwompOsix's stuff too, but forgot their name. They had that joint "Take another hit and pass the bitch" I think the remix was better.

Gangsta nutt's first album.

Kazy D - Letters from the Grave. I totally forgot bout this til i saw it and its expired link.

Anything Wojack - I have some tapes... but no longer got anything to play it.

Anything from Jus Family.. the ones that were mentioned, like Maniak Lok. I have Rose City Playas on tape. Dope compilation. Need on cd. I still bump Harsh game and speaking upon a million.

LA Stone outta Tacoma. I had tape with a song called "Act like you know".

GCP-Gangstas claiming Peace. Was a few songs on a tape. Had a song called "County Bound"

Anything Acropolis - I had the original Pork signed, but I was a tape. I also had Baby Dragons and King Cobras, but let shao get at his own cd. Owens n Beach Street..

I begs ya!!
I'll even pay pal a couple of bucks!
I got some shit I can hook you up wit, the acropolis's are OOP but I dont know why, they prolly some of the tightest shit comin outta northwest area...shaolins baby dragons cd is some shit I can sit and dwell on
btw I love tapes

Jul 29, 2008
koo. NW is slept on hardcore. I'm guess I'm looking or 2 N da Chamber and twomposix stuff. Shao Sosa gave me some Acropolis stuff (He knows I had the originals) but twomposix stuff seems to be rare.

That compilation, As the World Turn.. it Sleeps, was one of the best comps I've heard. It had RnB, hardcore and backpack type hip hop... It was sick. I mean kut after kut.

The CD was like a world with clouds on it.

I met Littleton (one of the producers I believe) at Music and Page Galore in Federal Way and he recommended it to me.

hit me up. f31roger at Gmail.com

Jul 29, 2008
anyone know any website I can get my hands on 90's NW hip hop?
cdbaby seem to not have any one the ones I'm looking for.

if anyone is interested, I got 14 fathoms deep, seattle hip hop. its the one with graff'ed out cover of a diver reaching for the mic.

May 2, 2002
anyone know any website I can get my hands on 90's NW hip hop?
cdbaby seem to not have any one the ones I'm looking for.

if anyone is interested, I got 14 fathoms deep, seattle hip hop. its the one with graff'ed out cover of a diver reaching for the mic.
aye my bad i didnt get back to you
i'll get some of those links back up that died in the coming days

Jul 29, 2008
Thanks man. Honestly I am surprised to see so many titles I used to have. I kick myself hard because I never chekd my friends that had my cds... As the world Turn compilation and Twomposix along wid FTS cds were my fav, but I was branching out to Rock and alternative, so it slipped my mind to chek my friends until I started looking for em.
My ex girl had my LA Stone "Life in the 206" album since like 95 and I was on my year long cold vacation. But I'd never think I'd regret losing these classics and well, I do.

Oct 10, 2008
got one for trade..............

Anyone need a copy of the FULL TIME SOLDIERS "money motivated" cd
in used but good shape? I have one for trade against another outta print
NW cd. Anyone wanna trade the self titled F.T.S.(1998) for mine drop me line!
cheers. jsuka555

Dec 8, 2008
Heres the cd's I want, will pay

Byrdie - Poetic Epidemic
Dim Mak - Epoch
F.T.S. - Four Track Session
F.T.S. - Self Titled
F.T.S. - Money Motivated
Sarkastik - Sarkazm
Syko - Lyrikaly Insane
Syko - Warpath
Syko - Warpath (Reconstructed)
Syko - Syke Daddy Mixtape

Got other rare shit from Seattle or San Diego hit me up.

Jun 11, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Whats up...I have a request if in fact it ever came out.Does anyone know if Mr. Devil from Portland ever came out with anything after he was in the group The Regulators as Homicidal MC?I had heard a song from him on KBOO back in the day when he was Mr. Devil and it was tight as fuck.Peace