NORTHWEST OUTTA PRINT REQUESTS AND CONTRIBUTIONS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
it'll be up tonight if no one else does it, im at work right now

i got that GOTM smurf luciano as well.. only not original and its on my cpu fucked up WMA style, I dunno whats wrong but trax 4-7 don't play for some reason...not really missing out on anything xxtra dope... if yall still want the incomplete I can up it to

Jul 29, 2008
whats up all, I'm a NW head, but live in Cali now. Sup to Shaolin aka Shao sosa.

I see this thread and I cry!!! I used to have alot of NW shit and I still have tapes.. fukn tapes.

Request for these, if outta print. I bought these back then, but friends kept borrowing them and now they are gone. So I want to reclaim these songs/cds.

AS THE WORLD TURNS Compilation - alot of seattle dudes like Infinite, Quarter key...

TwompOSix - the one with Sarkastik's "Feel my Wrath".. damn that song was off the hook.

And Sarkastik's first Album re upped. please.

These guys were on TwompOsix's stuff too, but forgot their name. They had that joint "Take another hit and pass the bitch" I think the remix was better.

Gangsta nutt's first album.

Kazy D - Letters from the Grave. I totally forgot bout this til i saw it and its expired link.

Anything Wojack - I have some tapes... but no longer got anything to play it.

Anything from Jus Family.. the ones that were mentioned, like Maniak Lok. I have Rose City Playas on tape. Dope compilation. Need on cd. I still bump Harsh game and speaking upon a million.

LA Stone outta Tacoma. I had tape with a song called "Act like you know".

GCP-Gangstas claiming Peace. Was a few songs on a tape. Had a song called "County Bound"

Anything Acropolis - I had the original Pork signed, but I was a tape. I also had Baby Dragons and King Cobras, but let shao get at his own cd. Owens n Beach Street..

I begs ya!!
I'll even pay pal a couple of bucks!