NOR-CAL-ENT is giving back......... aug 22nd elk grove park elk grove ca

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2006
We are giving back to the poor.. With a free concert Rappers will include, Brotha Lynch Hung T-nutty, Devious, And the Fam-Bam-ent.... The show will be at Elk Grove park (5 mins south of sacramento) so bring out your bullies and your grills and come enjoy the show... We ask all who come out to bring can goods, or school supplies, paper,pencils, backpacks.ect like i said this is a free event but we would love for all who comes out to donate.... shit a can of corn aint shit to us but it might be a meal for some... so come on out and show your love..

Sep 17, 2007
bruh how you gone do a show in my city and not put Akazie & Rukus on.

@Carlos Rossi im PM you my number. Hit me if you go bruh.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
bruh how you gone do a show in my city and not put Akazie & Rukus on.

@Carlos Rossi im PM you my number. Hit me if you go bruh.
don't trip akazie i booked y'all at the sports bar for a bar mitzvah the same day so you
couldn't make it any way

Sep 17, 2007
Fa sho fam im gon get out there if punk ass EG pd dont shut it down! i will get at you!
most likely they will but lets hope for the better, cuz a show in the grove would be dope, I promise my boyz wont get outta line..haha...

but im sure gang task will mos def be sniffin around.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
LOL foreal?

Edit: EG Sports bar gets crackin tho.
I went there with my wife on V-Day this year. Some 50 y/o ex-tweek was hollering at my wife about trying to get with me. Shit was comedy!

Needless to say, 1st and last trip for me. I`m cool than a mufucka!! lmao

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
most likely they will but lets hope for the better,

but im sure gang task will mos def be sniffin around.
Akazie, you already know what to expect if and when they catch wind of this. If they don`t shut it down before, it will end ahead of schedule. That`s how they do it out there in EG.

Shit, it took them 6 fuckin cars to pull me for a burnt out taillight!! And every damn one of the bitch ass cops felt the need to search my car while I was cuffed and placed on a soaked ass lawn in the rain. Mind you, I was on my way home from work when I was out there at Watkins.

They don`t fuck around out there and make it almost not worth it to even dip that way.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
Should have been at Hagan Park in Rancho........... although the performing lineup would most likely change, but hey, I like that park waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better.

For the families, they have a petting zoo and a train that circles the park, plus the American River on the backside. EG Park is bigger, but it isn`t fuckin with Hagan.

Aug 16, 2002
Akazie, you already know what to expect if and when they catch wind of this. If they don`t shut it down before, it will end ahead of schedule. That`s how they do it out there in EG.

Shit, it took them 6 fuckin cars to pull me for a burnt out taillight!! And every damn one of the bitch ass cops felt the need to search my car while I was cuffed and placed on a soaked ass lawn in the rain. Mind you, I was on my way home from work when I was out there at Watkins.

They don`t fuck around out there and make it almost not worth it to even dip that way.
Real shit i got blurpt on Elk Grove -florin right b4 EG Blvd comin out of the lil liquor store right there and them mafuckaz came 3 cars deep pullin guns and shit i was like damn they had me take my shirt off and was taking pictures of my tats and shit...mind you it was 530 and there was hella traffic people was lookin and shit like i was a fuckin murderer! FUCK EG PD!

Jul 29, 2008
I went there with my wife on V-Day this year. Some 50 y/o ex-tweek was hollering at my wife about trying to get with me. Shit was comedy!

Needless to say, 1st and last trip for me. I`m cool than a mufucka!! lmao
LOL I WENT THERE ONCE AND IT WAS NOTHIN BUT COUGARS TRYIN TO GET AT ME AND OLD LADIES THAT KEPT TRYIN TO SING.........I'D GO TO MANDAGOES OVER THERE ANY DAY OF THE WEEK LOL

Sep 17, 2007
@CALOS ROSSI thats how they get down. They try to get anything they can on anybody. I feel bad for my lil killaz tho, gang task be on there nuts like a mutha fucka. always tryna shake cats down, making up lies and shit.
Watch out for Officer Ramos & Officer Strange, they try to man handle you for nothing, but i think they like it cuz that faggot Strange is gay. literally w/ no homo

@CNI yup Bob's Bar be the spot, always run into old high skool friends you aint seen in forever.

@ Infamy Loc, i feel you bro, there do be hella Cougars tho at the Sports Bar. If i'm drunk enough i'll kareeokee "Nuttin But A G Thang", Mandangoes is koo too, but i swear that place is a curse for fighting, 80% of the time we rockin somebody.

Sep 17, 2007
Akazie, you already know what to expect if and when they catch wind of this. If they don`t shut it down before, it will end ahead of schedule. That`s how they do it out there in EG..
well i hope they dont fuck wit it. its be koo to see lynch perform at least one time in my life.

Aug 16, 2002
YES IT GOES DOWN AT MANDAGOS! THE 2 TIMES I WAS THERE WE WAS ROCKIN AND ROLLIN ONCE IN THE BACK PATIO AND ONCE BY THE POOL TABLES! THERE DO BE SOME BAD BITCHES IN THAT MAFUCKA THO!

@KAZIE....YUP THAT WAS THA BITCH NIGGAZ NAME OFFICE RAMOS! THAT MUTHAFUCKER ASKED ME IF I WAS A CHAP....FUCKIN BITCH!

Sep 17, 2007
YES IT GOES DOWN AT MANDAGOS! THE 2 TIMES I WAS THERE WE WAS ROCKIN AND ROLLIN ONCE IN THE BACK PATIO AND ONCE BY THE POOL TABLES! THERE DO BE SOME BAD BITCHES IN THAT MAFUCKA THO!

@KAZIE....YUP THAT WAS THA BITCH NIGGAZ NAME OFFICE RAMOS! THAT MUTHAFUCKER ASKED ME IF I WAS A CHAP....FUCKIN BITCH!
fuck Ramos, he's a Dropout fresno bullfrog turned snitch cop, he's the main cat on the gang task.
he reminds of that black cop on Boyz N Tha Hood, that hates other black people...he's that dude but mexican...lol

Sep 17, 2007
We are giving back to the poor.. With a free concert Rappers will include, Brotha Lynch Hung T-nutty, Devious, And the Fam-Bam-ent.... The show will be at Elk Grove park (5 mins south of sacramento) so bring out your bullies and your grills and come enjoy the show... We ask all who come out to bring can goods, or school supplies, paper,pencils, backpacks.ect like i said this is a free event but we would love for all who comes out to donate.... shit a can of corn aint shit to us but it might be a meal for some... so come on out and show your love..
if you need a flyer done, let me know, i hook it up on the house. since its in my backyard.