No Way Out 2004 Lesnar v. Guerrero

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
the word was, Eddie was scheduled to win the WWE title right before he died. I barely remember how it went but I know the title was vacated (i think Batista got injured) and there was a 3 way scheduled between Eddie, Orton, and someone else...
Yeah he was suppose to get it from batista the week after that survivior series 05 smackdown and he was gonna do a heel turn. Too bad he died bc he had alot of stem left and alot to offer the wwe bc he was top notch in the ring and had incredible mic presences. Eddie & Cena are mcmahons favorites backstage and had gurantee tittles.

That program he was doing with rey and rey son was classic. Shit used to have me laughing. Im mad they sisnt put them segments on that Viva La Raza legacy dvd. At least vince is a man of his word and making sure vicki is taken care of.

Feb 8, 2003
I hope they do something different for mania this year I don't wanna give up any spoilers who wanna find out the PPV results by watching RAW tonight
Nothing different from the looks of it. Stone Cold suppose to fight too. Heres what they planning

HHH vs Edge for wwe tittle
Orton vs Cena for world tittle
Underaker vs HBK (probaly the best match so far)
matt hardy vs jeff hardy

imo it wouldve been better to see vince screw orton out his tittle shot and made orton vs batista.
also vladamir vs hhh for the belt,
big show vs edge.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Nothing different from the looks of it. Heres what they planning

HHH vs Edge for wwe tittle
Orton vs Cena for world tittle
Underaker vs HBK (probaly the best match so far)
matt hardy vs jeff hardy
ric flair vs jericho(they said this still pending)

you don't know what happened at no way out Ces? Your in for some surprises if you don't. SHit will be interesting as far as both world title matches are conserned, The Hardys match will happen no doubt and will be great. Money in the bank will be great as long as they have the right people in the match

Feb 8, 2003
you don't know what happened at no way out Ces? Your in for some surprises if you don't. SHit will be interesting as far as both world title matches are conserned, The Hardys match will happen no doubt and will be great. Money in the bank will be great as long as they have the right people in the match
Yea i saw it Edge got the wwe tittle he pinned rey. They still talking bout HHH vs Edge. maybe HHH gonna lose the tittle. or maybe cena gonna beat edge right back for it.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I think HHH is gonna fight Orton, Edge against Cena seems like whatever plausable combination of world title matches they have all been done before. I'd like to See Orton and Edge but they would never do a heel vs heel title match at mania

Oct 3, 2006
Yeah he was suppose to get it from batista the week after that survivior series 05 smackdown and he was gonna do a heel turn. Too bad he died bc he had alot of stem left and alot to offer the wwe bc he was top notch in the ring and had incredible mic presences. Eddie & Cena are mcmahons favorites backstage and had gurantee tittles.

That program he was doing with rey and rey son was classic. Shit used to have me laughing. Im mad they sisnt put them segments on that Viva La Raza legacy dvd. At least vince is a man of his word and making sure vicki is taken care of.
is that what he said on a interview or something? that he would take care of her ?

Sep 5, 2006
thats funny i was there with my bro right behind the announcers and the people who let eddie use there impala to come out in got all drunk and threw shit at the ref and got kicked out before his match started.