No Way Out 2004 Lesnar v. Guerrero

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Yea theres a PPV today

2 elmination chambers... blah blah blah...

Lets talk about a better No Way Out

5 years ago today , Eddie Guerrero defeated Brock Lesnar in San Francisco to earn his only Heavyweight Championship.

Im glad to say that I was there and that we tore the roof off the damn Cow Palace when the ref counted to three.

Hope y'all enjoy these and discuss

Thank you Eddie - RIP

Dec 4, 2004
I also had the honor of witnessing history and you're right the whole building went crazy when it happened. Wrestling lacks a guy like him who has charisma and can also wrestle....one of the things I miss about going to live events...Eddy always got the biggest pop out here, anywhere in Cali.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
^^^ no...he defended it against Kurt Angle at WM
wow a slight deviation from every other beginning of the year in wrestling. Him and Benoit walked out that year with the world belts right? Eddie didn't hold on to the belt very long though did he. I know angle ended up getting the belt back and losing it to lesnar when brock did a heel turn at the end of that year in a 2 out of 3 falls match.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
well looks like No Way Out had some pretty crazy turn of events this year, i missed it too. results made the show sound pretty good.

May 8, 2008
wow a slight deviation from every other beginning of the year in wrestling. Him and Benoit walked out that year with the world belts right? Eddie didn't hold on to the belt very long though did he. I know angle ended up getting the belt back and losing it to lesnar when brock did a heel turn at the end of that year in a 2 out of 3 falls match.
Eddie lost it to Bradshaw at the Great American Bash if i remember.The whole Brock/Angle thing was before Eddie beat Brock

May 8, 2008
well looks like No Way Out had some pretty crazy turn of events this year, i missed it too. results made the show sound pretty good.
Ya it was pretty good..Edge was eliminated in like the first 4 minutes of the WWE title match :cool:....but came back in the World title Chamber match after wrecking Kofi before the start :ermm:

Dec 4, 2004
the word was, Eddie was scheduled to win the WWE title right before he died. I barely remember how it went but I know the title was vacated (i think Batista got injured) and there was a 3 way scheduled between Eddie, Orton, and someone else...

Nov 10, 2006
That Eddie and Lesnar feud had some memorable moments leading up to their big match. One of the best built I've seen since they starting doing PPV events every month.

I missed it also, and I heard the opening match was one of the best opening for a WWE PPV ever.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
the word was, Eddie was scheduled to win the WWE title right before he died. I barely remember how it went but I know the title was vacated (i think Batista got injured) and there was a 3 way scheduled between Eddie, Orton, and someone else...
not vacated. Batista still held the belt, but he was injured. He was going to drop it to eddie in a triple threat match with orton as well. Orton wasnt ready to run with the ball again, so Batista actually worked through the injury for another month. Then I forget where it went from there...

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
i found live streams to no way out but the shit was already over, fuckin homework impeading on my stolen free ppv via the interweb time

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I hope they do something different for mania this year I don't wanna give up any spoilers who wanna find out the PPV results by watching RAW tonight