NO MORE LINCOLN VS. SKYLINE GOTTA STOP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Thats a beautiful thing Mitchy. Sometimes it take somthing blatant like this to happen in order to wake us up to what the powers that be REALLY would like to see go on in our communities. Look at the history, and economics. They want to see us killing each other off so that in turn can justify more police prescence and neighborhood occupation. Genocide is what they would like to promote, so they took your words, and cut and edited them to suit what they wanted to portray to the world. Now people across the country are looking at San Diego in a different light, when it was prolly your intent to show how you raised up out of your circumstances, and did some positive things for yourself, and for your community. This is just the type of wicked tricknology that has been used on our people since we have been in this country. The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad once said that our unity is more powerful than an atomic bomb. Get it together out there Brothers, its 2010. Its time that we come together as one. Get at the brothers in the F.O.I. so they can let you meet in the Mosque. Neutral ground, where the healing process can begin.

Muhammad Mosque #08
(San Diego)
5079 Logan Avenue
San Diego, CA 92113
Phone Number (619) 262-3200

Aug 9, 2002
Hopefully something positive will happen. I have over a 20 year history wit niggas I know from lincoln and skyline. That's one of the reasons why I really never got involved. Can't see myself funkin wit a nigga from elementary.

A.T

Sicc OG
Dec 31, 2004
to all the older homie crip r blood wit positive shit 2 say i thank you and appreciate yaw man real shit........its hard tryna be positive and change niggas views bein a young nigga thats wellin 2 change...yaw word kount the most because b4 us was yaw!

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A ROUND TABLE OF NIGGAS FROM DAYGO LIKE ECAY, MITCH NIGGAS FROM SKYLINE, MARKET ST & TALK .. PUT THAT SHIT ON YOUTUBE KINDA LIKE THE SHIT MITCH DID WIT HIS OGs FROM THE TURF ... ECAY UNO ONE OF THE SMARTEST NIGGAS I EVER CHOPPED IT UP WIT SO I KNO THAT CONVO WOULD BE GOOD & INFORMATIVE ABOUT THE PROBLEMS THATS BEEN PLAGUING SOUTHEAST .. BUT LIKE RESSE LOC SAID, LET THIS BE LIKE A STARTING POINT TO WHERE NIGGAS PUT THEY FOOT DOWN & REALLY GET TO IRONING THIS OUT

Apr 30, 2006
www.myspace.com
That shit wasn't gone spark nothing back up besides with the younger homies who don't understand tha game and don't have the proper lacing. But as far as the older crowd goes, niggas been on some other shit. I don't care where you from, if you a real nigga I fucks wit you. I remember when I was the youngest homie at lincoln days and emerald days. I come from the era when all bloods were bool. I know how its suppose to be. Other niggas don't, they new to this. It do gotta stop, I feel dat. But it should of never started. Words aint gone end a war. Its gone take everybody from both sides to man up. Some older homies still promote the beef, some don't. All the lil homies is with the beef. Each one teach one, niggas need to reach out to the young homies if they want shit to stop. That's the active crowd. Most of the older niggas is on some money not bangin. U don't get paid to be from the set. When I was in Daygo I fucked wit my relly Lil Face from lincoln 24/7 and my nigga lil green giant, I got my share of homies from the other sides but I don't fuck wit the entire gangs. But since Mitch want tha Skyline and them to stop, then what's up wit a song? That might do a lil more than posting it on siccness. Everybody don't be on here. Niggas tend to listen thru music more anyway.

A.T

Sicc OG
Dec 31, 2004
all them lil nigga kan get they ass beat 4 goin against the grain...alot of thme lil niggas dont even say shit 2 me kause they know....im only fukkin with the 1s i watched grow up........i still listen and respect my big homies so they gone respect us r do it movin!

E.K

Dec 2, 2009
What up Mitchy Slick

What up My name is E.K and im a real nigga out here. I read the thread that you put up on here. That was real grown up of you to type that. Only one thing was wrong, you should have typed that or rapped that a long time ago, befor that wack ass gangland shit. Right now im working on DEAD OR IN JAIL VOL 3. MY DOCUMENTERIES ARE 100% FOCUSED ON ENDING THAT GANG SHIT. IF YOU REALLY WANT TO PUT WHAT YOUR SAYING OUT THERE THEN CALL ME, YOU GOT ACTION ON VOL 3 619-602-8574 E.K I really mean this shit. i didnt make theese movies for money, fame or anything else. So far im the only nigga man enough to give a shout out to all sets and they dead homies. AIN NOBODY GIVING NO SHOUT OUTS TO MY EAST NIGGAS OR MY OFFARREL SET. so when niggas is ready to man up and stop talking about it and be about it HIT ME, THAT GOES FOR MY CRIP NIGGAS, LINCOLN NIGGAS, BRIM NIGGAS, AND EMERALD HILL NIGGAS. I HEAR NIGGAS ON HEAR TALKING A GOOD ONE BUT MY PHONE AINT RANG YET!!!!!!!. I WANT NIGGAS TO SHOW ME SOMETHING DONT JUST TALK IT, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO TRY AND STOP THIS SHIT BESIDES MAKING COMMENTS. ME MYSELF IM ABOUT TO BE 3 DVDS IN THE HOLE WITH THIS SHIT, YOU CANT TELL ME I DONT MEAN IT!!!

THE ONLY NIGGA ON THIS SIGHT WHO HAS REALLY BEEN CONECTING WITH ME AND MEANS IT IS MY LITTLE NIGGA A.T MUCH LOVE A.T FOREAL!!!!!!!!!

HERES EVERYBODYS INVATATION RIGHT HERE, I CANT BEG OR MAKE YALL!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLWdTYJ4R4c

VOL 3 COMERCIAL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9JgPbByVWk

A.T

Sicc OG
Dec 31, 2004
What up My name is E.K and im a real nigga out here. I read the thread that you put up on here. That was real grown up of you to type that. Only one thing was wrong, you should have typed that or rapped that a long time ago, befor that wack ass gangland shit. Right now im working on DEAD OR IN JAIL VOL 3. MY DOCUMENTERIES ARE 100% FOCUSED ON ENDING THAT GANG SHIT. IF YOU REALLY WANT TO PUT WHAT YOUR SAYING OUT THERE THEN CALL ME, YOU GOT ACTION ON VOL 3 619-602-8574 E.K I really mean this shit. i didnt make theese movies for money, fame or anything else. So far im the only nigga man enough to give a shout out to all sets and they dead homies. AIN NOBODY GIVING NO SHOUT OUTS TO MY EAST NIGGAS OR MY OFFARREL SET. so when niggas is ready to man up and stop talking about it and be about it HIT ME, THAT GOES FOR MY CRIP NIGGAS, LINCOLN NIGGAS, BRIM NIGGAS, AND EMERALD HILL NIGGAS. I HEAR NIGGAS ON HEAR TALKING A GOOD ONE BUT MY PHONE AINT RANG YET!!!!!!!. I WANT NIGGAS TO SHOW ME SOMETHING DONT JUST TALK IT, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO TRY AND STOP THIS SHIT BESIDES MAKING COMMENTS. ME MYSELF IM ABOUT TO BE 3 DVDS IN THE HOLE WITH THIS SHIT, YOU CANT TELL ME I DONT MEAN IT!!!

THE ONLY NIGGA ON THIS SIGHT WHO HAS REALLY BEEN CONECTING WITH ME AND MEANS IT IS MY LITTLE NIGGA A.T MUCH LOVE A.T FOREAL!!!!!!!!!

HERES EVERYBODYS INVATATION RIGHT HERE, I CANT BEG OR MAKE YALL!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLWdTYJ4R4c

VOL 3 COMERCIAL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9JgPbByVWk
right back at you big homie............ive been watchin and learning 4 so long that i have 2 be me and say what i feel.....i cant even explain how much E.K has helped me wit real life issues and taught me how 2 become a better man.....reach out 2 my big homie man because he is true 2 his word! mitch holla at him and whoever else wanna be apart of these very positive dvds get at him.........my all gas no brake niggas, twack, superb all yaw.....yaw gotta get on this 1 and lets show em what its really about.......

Sep 18, 2009
www.myspace.com
right back at you big homie............ive been watchin and learning 4 so long that i have 2 be me and say what i feel.....i cant even explain how much E.K has helped me wit real life issues and taught me how 2 become a better man.....reach out 2 my big homie man because he is true 2 his word! mitch holla at him and whoever else wanna be apart of these very positive dvds get at him.........my all gas no brake niggas, twack, superb all yaw.....yaw gotta get on this 1 and lets show em what its really about.......
YEAH DAT' .... U KNOW I'M ALWAYS WIT THE MOVEMENT .... HIT ME WIT A NUMBER IN MY INBOX

Aug 6, 2008
all imma say is: If dago could get past they personal drama yall could take the game over, yall got way too much talent to be goin at each other when outta towners like me listen 2 all yalls music but yall dont even support each other and it seems like niggas is mad for nothin