NO MORE LINCOLN VS. SKYLINE GOTTA STOP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 27, 2009
black people have too much pride and are too set in their ways, once black people sacrifice to change and humble up, I PROMISE that progress would be easy like sunday morning

May 16, 2003
thaplanetrecord.com
SINCE THAT GANGLAND AIRED THE SANDIEGO POLICE HAVE BEEN GRANTED OVERTIME AND THEY ARE SMACHING EVERONE IN THAT 150 BLOCK AREA OF LINCLON PARK. THEY SMASH 7 LITTLE HOMIES FROM LINCOLN AND SAID "WE KNOW WHAT YALL DOING WE SAW GANGLAND" SLAMING THEN ON THEIR HOOD AND EVERYTING. THE WAR IS ON WITH THE POLICE AND LINCOLN RIGHT NOW. THESE DEVILS ARE SOMETHING EVERYONE FROM SOUTHEAST WATCH OUT. THIS IS FROM THE SAN DIEGO GOVERNMENT. I WILL BE OUT WITH MY CAMARA TRING TO CATCH THESE BEASTS. I WILL PUT IT UP ON HERE

Feb 13, 2010
^^ HAHA 4REAL!!! SHIT NIGGAZ NEED TO START GETTIN ON THEY BLACK POWER SHIT, NOT TO BE ALL PRO BLACK BUT SHIT BLACKS SHUDNT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ANOTHER BLACK PERSON THAT GOES THRU THE SAME STRUGGLES & FIGHT AGAINST EACH OTHER .. NIGGAZ NEED TO COME TOGETHER AND GET THEY MIND RIGHT CUZ THE SYSTEM IS BUILT AGAINST US
Why not tho?

Jews are pro Jew, whites are pro white, Asians are pro asian, why can't we be pro black? Why don't we support our own businesses? Why are we so quick to give every other race our money? Is it hate? Do we hate to see our own people doing well?

Since the 80s the gap between whites and blacks has INCREASED as far as wealth even though black people have more opportunities now than we ever have in the history of this country.

The man has us right where he wants us right now, DIVIDED, holding ourselves back and letting rich white folks and Jews profit off of our negative behavior. I know brothers don't want to hear this, but do you really think Jews would let rap exist if it was negative about their culture? HELL FUCKING NO. But they'll let niggas get on the mic all day and spread a message of negativity.

I know black folks are getting rich off this rap (or at least making a decent living) but it's like a factory churning out a message that keeps us down and keeps them rich. I'm not an anti-semite, I'm just speaking the real. Jews are gonna get their money and have no reason to care about our communities cus it's not theirs. I can't say it's hate, but it's definitely a lack of concern. And why should they give a fuck if we don't?

At this rate what do we expect our future to look like in a few generations, because shit is only getting worse. We have a "black" president, but so what? Does that mean we can all chill now?

Add to that, them militia dudes are gearing up for WAR right now and the man is gonna keep pushing this racial division and building up the tension until shit hits the fan. They want shit to pop off, because after that, they can declare a national emergency and really change the game up.

I applaud these two hoods coming together to settle their differences. We need more of this. The tribalism needs to be put on hold until we actually own the land we're fighting over. They brought us over here chained up and still got us chained up. Our minds are chained up as well as our bodies. They put bullshit restaurants in the hood to keep us unhealthy and promote a negative image of us in the media so we can believe that's who we are. Niggas better recognize that the fuck is about to go down real quick if you give a fuck about our people.

I'ma fall back though and go back to being silent and just observing. I hope somebody can see that the life we're living ain't about shit right now... BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE.

Peace brothers.

Aug 6, 2008
I FEEL WHERE YA'LL COMIN FROM.. TRYING TO UNITE TWO SETS THAT BEEN FEUDIN FOREVER, BUT U GOTTA INCLUDE ALL SETS BLOOD AND CRIP.. FUCK IT IM WEARIN ALL BLACK EVERY DAY TILL 2012...........BLACK POWER.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
^^ HAHA 4REAL!!! SHIT NIGGAZ NEED TO START GETTIN ON THEY BLACK POWER SHIT, NOT TO BE ALL PRO BLACK BUT SHIT BLACKS SHUDNT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ANOTHER BLACK PERSON THAT GOES THRU THE SAME STRUGGLES & FIGHT AGAINST EACH OTHER .. NIGGAZ NEED TO COME TOGETHER AND GET THEY MIND RIGHT CUZ THE SYSTEM IS BUILT AGAINST US
thats real

we need 2 get over that willie lynch shit

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
SINCE THAT GANGLAND AIRED THE SANDIEGO POLICE HAVE BEEN GRANTED OVERTIME AND THEY ARE SMACHING EVERONE IN THAT 150 BLOCK AREA OF LINCLON PARK. THEY SMASH 7 LITTLE HOMIES FROM LINCOLN AND SAID "WE KNOW WHAT YALL DOING WE SAW GANGLAND" SLAMING THEN ON THEIR HOOD AND EVERYTING. THE WAR IS ON WITH THE POLICE AND LINCOLN RIGHT NOW. THESE DEVILS ARE SOMETHING EVERYONE FROM SOUTHEAST WATCH OUT. THIS IS FROM THE SAN DIEGO GOVERNMENT. I WILL BE OUT WITH MY CAMARA TRING TO CATCH THESE BEASTS. I WILL PUT IT UP ON HERE

i knew that shit was gonna happen....i have this feeling that 'bugman' dude is a undercover po stirring shit up...

Sep 16, 2003
we already know how the police feel about us and what they gone do to us. the question is "what we gone do about it?" we kill each other more than the police kill us. until we make a decision to treat each other like humans, we can't expect other folks to treat us like humans. we try to exterminate each other like hitler tried to do the jews. that's what gangs do. first you give the other set a dehumanizing name like "crab" or "slob". this makes it easier to hate them, if they are viewed as non-human. it's easier to kill a "crab" or "slob" then to kill a brotha. this has been done throughout history to exterminate people. they called the vietnamese "gooks", to dehumanize them. africans do it to each other also in places like rwanda. i understand our history of oppression, generational poverty, and internalized racism that has led to our violence toward each other. at the same time, we have to be the ones to end this shit. we can't keep having excuses for doing sociopathic shit to each other. we got to stop glorifying heinous crimes. that shit is not cool.