Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I wonder who out next coach is going to be? Also wonder how long before Kap is let go and accuses Chip of being racist.

But he's our new coach. All we can do is hope for the best. Our team needs a massive overhaul on both sides of the ball. No qb is gonna be good with our o-line and no coach is gonna be good with our secondary.

May 9, 2002
That was the play call. Look what Wilson sees:

Looks open. But Broner jammed kearse which frees up butler to make a big play. Game. But why am I even entertaining this when Kaep was benched for Blaine Gabbert lol
Thats a great screen shot. If you look at that closely, A) CM is open and B) Butler is behind both Kearse and Broner, and i bet Russ didnt even see him until the ball came out of his hand.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
PM EST
Washington Redskins v San Francisco 49ers
Getty Images
No press release has been issued, but Monday brought about the end of the line for 10 members of the coaching staff in San Francisco.

Gone, per a source with knowledge of the situation, are offensive coordinator Geep Chryst (pictured), quarterbacks coach Steve Logan, receivers coaches Adam Henry and Ronald Curry, secondary coach Tim Lewis, defensive line coach Scott Brown, defensive assistants Ejiro Evero and Aubrayo Franklin, and offensive assistants T.C. McCartney and Joe Scola.

Defensive coordinator Eric Mangini continues to be employed, but multiple reports indicate that Texans assistant Mike Vrabel will interview for the job. With Kelly counting Patriots coach Bill Belichick as a close friend, the notion of keeping Belichick enemy Mangini is a bit surprising; hiring a Belichick favorite like Vrabel would make a lot more sense.

Either way, Kelly will be hiring plenty of assistants soon, with 10 spots officially created already this week

Thsnk god

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
That was the play call. Look what Wilson sees:

Looks open. But Broner jammed kearse which frees up butler to make a big play. Game. But why am I even entertaining this when Kaep was benched for Blaine Gabbert lol
Kaep is a good QB, I thought it was sad to see the 9er fans I know give up on him when he didn't have a chance with everybody trying to make him a different type of QB than he is. Time will tell but I think a Chip Kelly offense does the kid good.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Signed 6'4" wr eric rogers from cfl

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 4m4 minutes ago
Before picking SF, former Calgary WR Eric Rogers visited 16 teams, had 13 offers. He caught 87 passes for 1,448 yards and 10 TDs last year.

With the bitch ass pedhawks trying too

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Espn reporting the dcoord job offered to texans lb coach mike vrabel.

I would like the hire personally. I imagine it would be anpther boost to the young lb core