Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Niners D will be aiight... the offense is the huge question mark. I hope they let the leash off Kaep 100% fail or not, I just want to see him play without coaches trying to force him into a pocket QB role. If he fails, whatever, it will probally be his last starting season as a Niner, but least we can see him in his element and not wonder what if.

Aug 7, 2003
Pittsburg/Bay Point
49ers having a fantastic off season/pre-season. All their good players retire, best coach they've had in years is now in college, the remaining good players retire, players traded. They have officially swappped places with the Raiders. Raiders are classy now with Carr & Jack del Rio. Niners on the otherhand are a classes group of disgusting creatures that can't get out of their own way. Brooks arrested for sexual assault, WHICH BY THE WAY took place at Ray McDonald's house, who was recently let go by the team after sexual assault charges and has been indicted for RAPE on the same woman that Brook was charged for sexual assault against. Yeah. Pretty disgusting.

Patrick Willis retires in his prime, 25 year old Anthony Davis retires, Chris Borland, rookie Chris Borland retires as well as Justin Smith. This on top of losing guys like Frank Gore, Michael Crabtree and important players like Mike Iupati and Chris Culliver in free agency, not to mention losing one of the best coaches in the game in Jim Harbaugh, just because the owners didn't get along with him. Oh yeah, can't forget Aldon Smith getting another DUI a couple weeks ago, but this time it's a DUI and a Hit & Run and vandalism chargers!!!

Has there ever been a worse off season collapse in history? Not in my lifetime. It's been a blast to watch!
I love the fact that whenever I ride the BART into the city, everybody shits on the Faggy Whiners, and prays that the Raiders don't leave!! Not enough that the Whiners moved down south, but nobody has any faith in this shit team this year, GO HAWKS!!!

Nov 18, 2010
In an interview with the San Francisco Chronicle, the former 49ers wide receiver said that he turned down more money to leave Santa Clara and revealed he doesn’t think too much of quarterback Colin Kaepernick.

“A lot of people don’t know that the Niners offered me a contract, I just didn’t take it,” Crabtree told the Chronicle. “I wanted a fresh start. It was more money too — the Niners offered me more money than anybody did — but business is business and I wanted to come to a team that really wanted and needed me.”

As for Kaepernick:

“With all the stuff going on on the other side, it just feels so good to be on this side,” Crabtree said. “Just play ball and don’t worry about too much. Just play ball.”

“I needed new scenery. It wasn’t for me…I needed a quarterback that can deliver the ball, and that was hungry like I was.”

Props: BUTCHER 206
Mar 6, 2014
In an interview with the San Francisco Chronicle, the former 49ers wide receiver said that he turned down more money to leave Santa Clara and revealed he doesn’t think too much of quarterback Colin Kaepernick.

“A lot of people don’t know that the Niners offered me a contract, I just didn’t take it,” Crabtree told the Chronicle. “I wanted a fresh start. It was more money too — the Niners offered me more money than anybody did — but business is business and I wanted to come to a team that really wanted and needed me.”

As for Kaepernick:

“With all the stuff going on on the other side, it just feels so good to be on this side,” Crabtree said. “Just play ball and don’t worry about too much. Just play ball.”

“I needed new scenery. It wasn’t for me…I needed a quarterback that can deliver the ball, and that was hungry like I was.”
bum ass nigga

he should learn to get YAC then talk