Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
lol at seahawks fans forgetting 1989 -2003
Who said we forgot? We're just enjoying this success and especially enjoying this whiners break down. It's about damn time their fans come back down to earth. They got humbled. Now that their franchise is falling apart, they're finally quite as a church mouse and it's lovely. They have no room to talk anymore. Sure they can keep bringing up the past, because that's all they have now. It's pathetic, much like my favorite team's past history. But that's just it. It's history. And this is now, and now the Seahawks are the best team. And the whiners are not. Deal with it.

Feb 8, 2006
Who said we forgot? We're just enjoying this success and especially enjoying this whiners break down. It's about damn time their fans come back down to earth. They got humbled. Now that their franchise is falling apart, they're finally quite as a church mouse and it's lovely. They have no room to talk anymore. Sure they can keep bringing up the past, because that's all they have now. It's pathetic, much like my favorite team's past history. But that's just it. It's history. And this is now, and now the Seahawks are the best team. And the whiners are not. Deal with it.
we were 8-8 last year and we sucked
all that other stuff is tmz
no games have been played yet so jury is still out
lucily we have the giants with 3 rings and warriors getting one so we don't lack stuff to cheer about here

Feb 14, 2004
Which is why I said whiners fans, not bay area fans lol

No games have been played yet, but the Seahawks are still the better team. Especially with the addition of Jimmy Graham. The Seahawks still have their super stars, and added one more. Whilst the whiners whole team retired.

I'm enjoying this right now. Because one day my team will not be on the top anymore and I won't have anything to enjoy.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Hayne will get a chance to show what he can do against the texans
good debut from Hayne!! fuck the doubters!!! he will make the roster!!
Just wondering do you regularly watch football or are you just following Hayne specifically? Cause if you're putting a lot of stock in a pre-season game... well, just stay tuned; it's hard enough even staying a starter let alone making a big impact in the NFL. Can't wait for the LOB to give him a proper welcome to the NFL lol

Mar 6, 2014
Just wondering do you regularly watch football or are you just following Hayne specifically? Cause if you're putting a lot of stock in a pre-season game... well, just stay tuned; it's hard enough even staying a starter let alone making a big impact in the NFL. Can't wait for the LOB to give him a proper welcome to the NFL lol
Yes I do faggot. Ive watched it since 2005. I know they are 2nd/3rd stringers but that was his first nfl game EVER. Quit hatten, pedo.