Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
We might have lost some key players but WE WILL BE FINE!!!! NINERS ALL DAMN DAY!!!!!
I hope so. I like it when the seahawks go head to head with the niners it's a test to see how we measure up to the best and tells me where the team is at. For awhile if you could pull a win from the niners it left me feeling secure, like ok we can beat anybody or if we lost it exposed what needed to be improved and told me everything wasnt quite there yet. I hope they can stay good cause if they do bad then who the hell can we compare ourselves to in this division and conference that plays the same type of football? Hate it or love it but thats how Pete Carroll as well as the Seahawks felt for awhile, and the niners being good is more beneficial to the team than it is detrimental. I believe that Harbaugh agreed this rivalry made the Niners better as well.

Last edited:

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Reggie Bush would be good and bad. Good thing is kaep will have someone to dump off too. Bad, he will rely on it too much and not go through progressions

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
I think at this point, the 9ers are not in the running for a championship this year or maybe next. They are doing some re-tooling under the new coach. A lot of these vets are going to be gone in the next few years. I still dont think Kaep is the answer, though.
Keep telling yourself that, we lost a couple over paid, 30 something year old guys, lupati is always injured, and crabtree has no explosiveness since his injury, we drafted carlos hyde to replace gore, we drafted joe thomas to replace lupati, we drafted borland to fill in for novarro , borland will make a pro bowl, so will carlos hyde, mark my words.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
I was sick seeing TE's blow past Pat the last few years, and beat him around the corner, There was a time he looked like the fasted player on the field.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
There is never loyalty in this team Organization. When they don't need you, they will dispose you.
How do you think we got 5 super bowls? let em go 2 years early, instead of 2 years late, draft for a need 3 years ahead of time, and have players mentored, its called running a system, everybody is replaceable, even the coach, its the 49er way.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
I think at this point, the 9ers are not in the running for a championship this year or maybe next. They are doing some re-tooling under the new coach. A lot of these vets are going to be gone in the next few years. I still dont think Kaep is the answer, though.
They will win one again before you bitch ass team that is getting away from everything that made them good, keep dick riding kaepernick even know is numbers last year where the same as yall qb.