Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2005
www.svmatch.com
Frank Gore's carried the niners on his back through good times but more so especially the bad. He brought them to within a carry to win the superbowl, if only they had ran it. I'm pretty disgusted at this, that's not how you treat a guy who gave his heart body and soul to your franchise. This will have lasting repercussions, hopefully some 50+ year long bambino curse type shit
There is never loyalty in this team Organization. When they don't need you, they will dispose you.

Props: BUTCHER 206

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Despite the losses we were built to move forward and have seen Hyde and Borland in action and at the worst dockett makes a nice justin Smith replacement. Though I hope he doesn't retire... Niners will be fine

Props: BUTCHER 206

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Mike Iupati plans to sign with the Cardinals

With the Jets, Raiders and Bills all pursuing free agent guard Mike Iupati, which one will he sign with?

None of the above.

Instead, Iupati is telling people he is going to sign with the Cardinals, according to Adam Schefter of ESPN.

That comes as a surprise, but maybe it shouldn’t. Guard is a need for the Cardinals, who have been mighty disappointed with 2013 first-round draft pick Jonathan Cooper. And Iupati is a very good guard, as the Cardinals have seen twice a year.

A 2010 first-round pick of the 49ers, Iupati started all but five games in his five years in San Francisco.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Frank Gore having second thoughts on signing with Eagles

Frank Gore may not sign with the Eagles after all.

Despite reports over the weekend that the Eagles and Gore had reached a deal, multiple reports say that Gore is now not so sure he’s going to sign the Eagles’ offer. According to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network, the Colts may now be the frontrunners for Gore’s services.

There’s no word on why Gore would back out of a deal with the Eagles, but it’s important to remember that on all of the deals that have been made over the last three days, either side can walk away without penalty. Under NFL rules, an unrestricted free agent cannot come to an agreement on a new contract until the league year starts, and the league year doesn’t start until Tuesday at 4 p.m. Eastern.

So if Gore has heard from some other team that is willing to pay him more than the Eagles — or if he’s just decided that the Eagles aren’t the best fit for him — he’s free to sign elsewhere. As is every other player who has agreed to a deal during the so-called “legal tampering” period.

RM211

Sicc OG
Feb 10, 2006
Any shot that the Niners sign Andre Johnson? I know he wants to go to a winning team but with Kaep, I really don't see him going there. I can see him fitting in with Pats, GB, or Colts.

May 9, 2002

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Although the 49ers are a rival of the Cowboys, I've always respected the hell out of Willis, on and off the field. It sucks to see him retire early, because I believe he has 3-4 years of being an elite LB left in his career -- but I can't hate on his decision. I wish him the best in regards to his retirement. This hit will always be my favorite P. Willy highlight/memory:

May 9, 2002
I think at this point, the 9ers are not in the running for a championship this year or maybe next. They are doing some re-tooling under the new coach. A lot of these vets are going to be gone in the next few years. I still dont think Kaep is the answer, though.

Last edited: