Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 5, 2006
you dont get it that that this whole thing was about, jed wanted changes to the the offense. meaning roman gone. harbaugh was loyal to roman, wouldnt fire him.. the offense was the weak link the passed two years. if it wasnt for Vic and the D, Harbaugh would have been fired sooner..So to all the fans that wanted harbaugh back, You would be fine with roman coming back if thats the only way we can keep harbaugh?
If this is true, isn't it on Baalke to fire Roman? I heard all this talk about how Jed holds himself and Baalke accountable for "greatness" but how do we hold them accountable? We can't fire Jed. Jed won't fire Baalke. Baalke caused a lot of drama (well his daughter did). I sincerely hope Jim takes Roman with him to Michigan. The fans are having philosophical differences with this ownership/gm, I think we need to clear house.

Jun 21, 2005
If this is true, isn't it on Baalke to fire Roman? I heard all this talk about how Jed holds himself and Baalke accountable for "greatness" but how do we hold them accountable? We can't fire Jed. Jed won't fire Baalke. Baalke caused a lot of drama (well his daughter did). I sincerely hope Jim takes Roman with him to Michigan. The fans are having philosophical differences with this ownership/gm, I think we need to clear house.
Harbaugh has control of his staff i believe. so it has to be Harbs Its obvious thats what the front office wanted.. Roman is gonna go with harbs for sure...I think we can all agree the offense was the weakest link. This team still has a top 5 D, if the offense can get raked in the middle of the pack instead if the bottem of the barrel. this team can be back to where they need to be...

Harbaugh is not the only coach that can get this team over the top... Did i want to see him leave.. no way.. but if hes not willing to change with whats the problem on O, and get a new OC. then peace. This offense never scored a TD all season in the 4 QTR.

Jan 5, 2006
I think we should try and bring Gore back, it's not his time to retire yet, he still has a lot in the tank left, maybe 3-4 more years. I've seen how he works out, the guy is as big or more of a monster than guys 10 years younger than him. He also does boxing too, so you know he's got the footwork on lock. I see him transitioning into a 3rd down back though. Split reps between Kendall Hunter and Hyde. Smith didn't do too bad last game.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
You cant troll one post after I post stats that you cant argue against, I get your shtick, everyone on here does, try harder in the New Year breh

Thanks and God Bless
Can't argue about those stats huh? Considering the stats show kaep had twice as many interceptions and your teams last chance of a championship in this decade at minimum came to an end on a single pick under thrown and completely looked down by kaep in one the most clutch moments in his career, and considering he threw the only pick in 49ers superbowl history with 6 different appearances, uh yeah ill argue those stats. 49ers are a team that needed a game manager who controls and maintains possession of the ball and that's it. They never needed a speedy quarterback who tries to makes plays and throws picks, that was a huge mistake.

Dec 12, 2006
Can't argue about those stats huh? Considering the stats show kaep had twice as many interceptions and your teams last chance of a championship in this decade at minimum came to an end on a single pick under thrown and completely looked down by kaep in one the most clutch moments in his career, and considering he threw the only pick in 49ers superbowl history with 6 different appearances, uh yeah ill argue those stats. 49ers are a team that needed a game manager who controls and maintains possession of the ball and that's it. They never needed a speedy quarterback who tries to makes plays and throws picks, that was a huge mistake.
Jesus Butch, your better than this.

Uh Alex Smith had a chance and did absolutely nothing against the Giants in 2011

So there goes your troll argument, flying out the window