Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
Fields Improving in Second Year

For most of the 2005 season, defensive tackle Ron Fields watched from the sidelines as most of the members of his rookie class took the field as starters or key contributors. That finally changed in week ten when Fields suited and saw his first action while on the road in Seattle.

“I was hyped,” recalled Fields. “It was like I had drunk four mochachinos and was going off that caffeine. It was such a rush to play finally because I had just been waiting on my chance to get in and show them what I can do.”

He finished out the year playing in four games with seven tackles, not the production Fields quite hoped for but a foundation to build on.

“There’s nothing like experience and getting out there and suiting up for Sunday,” said defensive coordinator Billy Davis. “It allows the player to realize he does belong and he can do this and they really take a big step after they realize that, and Ron is definitely good enough to be here. He’s got a little bit of experience now and we are really hoping to get him some more this preseason.”

The former Mississippi State alum was a player the 49ers felt could really be developed into a top pro when the drafted him in the fifth round a year ago.

“He came in raw and (defensive line coach) Gary Emanuel has really done a great job of bringing him along with the techniques and scheme that we use here and Ron has shown that he fits well,” said Davis. “He’s a strong player, a big solid body.”

That massive body took a while to develop. Fields didn’t start playing football until high school because the 6’2, 323 pound player he is today was for many years a “skinny” kid.

“All of the sudden I just sprouted up and put on weight and they started recruiting me to play ball,” said Fields.

Rated as a top player in Louisiana coming out of high school, Fields spent a year at Hargrave Military Academy as he tried to improve his test scores to get into college.

“When I first got to the military academy, I didn’t like it and I was trying to go back home,” recalled Fields. “It grew on me because you have to make what you can out of it. I stuck with it and got my ACT scores up and went on to Mississippi State. But I think it was a better experience than had I gone to a junior college because I learned the disciplines of the military and all of that, about face, having your shoes shined, bed all tucked in, all of that.”

That discipline, combined with strength and athletic ability showed during his career at Mississippi State where he finished his senior season with 57 tackles, including 7.5 stops for losses.

“When I’m chasing down a running back, I just think that he’s trying to take food out of my mouth,” said Fields. “I’ve got to feed my family and so I just get after him.”

His run-stopping ability is something the 49ers knew could be an asset, but he’s also developing into more of a pass rusher. Fields said working against his teammates everyday in practice has helped to develop the skills necessary to get to the quarterback.
“Of course Larry Allen is a mass to get around, but Jeremy Newberry was really hard to go up against,” said Fields. “He has great hands and when I had the chance to work against him at the start of camp I really tried to find ways to get around him."

That motivation and motor is something head coach Mike Nolan

“He’s got an outstanding motor,” said Nolan. “When we drafted him that was the knock on him. ‘He doesn’t have a very good motor.’ He’s got a good motor. He’s a good football player and he has continued to get better. He just needs to stay on that track, but he’s going to be alright. That motor shows up because he’s been told many, many times that if you want to make it the NFL, you have to have a good motor. And I think he got that message.”

From his commitment to the off-season program to his maturity as a player, the 49ers are expecting big things out of this stout defensive lineman.

Fields, who changed his jersey number from 95 to 93, the year his beloved grandmother passed also feels that 2006 should be his year.

“My grandmother taught me to take advantage of every opportunity I get,” said Fields. “I feel more mature in the system now. I know my plays. Last year I was a rookie and they didn’t have the trust in me like I think they do now. I didn’t have that experience but I think now they are pretty sure about me. I worked hard at practice last year and tried to show them what I can do. I feel like I have a lot of potential and now this is my chance. It’s been a long time coming. It’s time to show what I can do. That’s what they brought me here for, so I’m going to make the most out of my chance.”

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
Davis to Start for Injured Spencer

Starting cornerback Shawntae Spencer and rookie linebacker Parys Haralson are expected to miss the rest of the preseason with injuries.

Spencer pulled his hamstring on Wednesday morning while Haralson suffered a foot strain on Tuesday morning.

“I expect Spencer to be back for the start of the season,” said Nolan. “It may not be the preseason because even if he were ready for that last one, we might just hold him out because of the type of game that it is.”

Nolan said that Haralson is not a candidate for injured reserve, but indicated that his recovery could take longer than Spencer's.

“It’s severe enough that we won’t see him in the preseason,” said Nolan. “It could be a month at least.”

In Spencer’s stead, Sammy Davis will get the starting nod at left cornerback.

“He’s got decent size, he’s got good range, and good cover ability,” said Nolan of Davis. “He’s certainly been an upgrade from last year and added a lot of experience to the position for us.”

After playing the last three years with the San Diego Chargers, Davis has the advantage of knowing the Raiders personnel.

“They are going to try to get Randy Moss the ball and get the receivers down the field,” said Davis. “I feel like I have some comfort because I know what to expect out of their receivers. I know which guys are fast and which aren’t and their styles of play.”

To bolster depth to the secondary the 49ers also signed Gabe Franklin, a cornerback out of Boise State. Franklin (5-10, 188) was originally signed as a rookie free agent by San Diego in 2005 and spent one week on the Chargers practice squad before finishing the 2005 season on the New York Giants practice squad. Franklin was waived by the Giants in May.

TE Eric Johnson sat out Thursday with a hip flexor but will return to work on Friday and should play in Sunday’s game.

G/T Adam Snyder has participated only in individual drills the last few days of practice and will likely be held out of Sunday’s game.

After missing the first game, QB Trent Dilfer is expected to play this week although Nolan has not solidified the amount of reps the veteran backup will take.

G Ben Sobieski (stinger) and LB Renauld Williams (ankle) remain out of practice.

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
Walker Not Wasting His Shot

elanie Walker experiences such a case of nerves before every game that when a surprising calmness enveloped him prior to his first NFL game, the rookie took it as a warning sign that he was about to have an awful game. On the contrary Walker, a receiver out of Central Missouri State surprised and awed the home crowd in the 49ers preseason opener.

“It was the best experience of my life,” said Walker. “I had never played in a stadium or in front of a crowd like that. Then, when my family came up to me and told me how everyone in the crowd was talking about me, and then afterwards when I heard them talking about me on the radio, it hit me that I’m in the NFL and I did good.”

It was early in the third quarter when Walker made his first impressive play, fielding a kick return that he took 38 yards into Chicago territory, thanks in part to a stiff arm blow towards the end of the run.

“I wasn’t supposed to return the ball but since I had a shot I took advantage of it and that’s what I’m used to doing back in school so I knew what to do,” said Walker. “That stiff arm, they haven’t seen that in camp and hopefully I get to show more things like that and that I have the skill to break tackles and to be here.”

In his first offensive snap of the game, Walker knew the Bears were going to blitz and he knew the ball was coming to him in the flat.

“I was just thinking I better catch this ball,” Walker recalled. “I knew I had to get my head around and catch the ball and that was it.”

Walker caught the 4-yard pass and took it upfield another nine for a 13-yard gain. He caught two more on that same drive to set up a Joe Nedney field goal.

By night’s end Walker tied Antonio Bryant for the lead in receiving with five catches for 54 yards and accounted for a 16-yard run.

Considered as a sleeper by many draft experts, the 49ers took Walker in the sixth round knowing the Division II receiver had great hands with the fight to get extra yardage and break tackles like he displayed in his rookie debut. But the 49ers projected him as a tight end which added a new and needed dimension to his game – blocking, an area that is still a work in progress for the rookie.

“Trying to learn the right technique for blocking is very difficult but I’m getting there step by step,” said Walker. “Especially in the NFL which is the premier level to play at and here I am starting up at something new and I’m not very good at it. I used to be blocking DBs and now I’m blocking 300 pound grown men and it sucks to not be good at that.”

After overcoming the odds of making it to the NFL as a former junior college and Division II player, Walker isn’t about to back down from the challenge. His nemesis so far this camp comes in the way of attempting to block veteran defensive end Bryant Young.

“I hate going against BY,” confessed Walker. “He clubs. I don’t like the club. He clubs me in the face. It’s getting easier because I know he’s going to club so I’m waiting on it now, but he’s a big guy and he’s pretty fast.”

In the first team meeting, Walker introduced himself to his 49ers teammates as D-Love. So far, he’s received more tough love than anything else from his coaches and teammates.

“Every day I get yelled at,” said Walker good naturedly. “I get yelled out a lot. All of the coaches yell at me and they stay on my head every day. If they didn’t yell at me, it would show me that they didn’t care. So when they yell at me, it just shows me that they care. It’s hard love. They want me to be here because they see that I can help this team out.”

His teammates also stay on him.

“They help me out during practice, after practice, over at the hotel,” said Walker. “They are all trying to help me with my blocking, and I know I’m going to learn and be a good blocker. I’m very confident that I’m going to get the hang of it and start punishing cats. It’s just going to take work.”

Driven by the constant reminder of the odds he overcame in even getting to this stage, Walker vows to put that work in on the field in order to perform consistently as he did in his preseason debut.

“The 49ers gave me a shot and I wasn’t going to let them down,” said Walker on his thoughts before his first game. “I was going to show them that I am an NFL player and I do belong in this league. I felt like I had a good game, but I have to do that every week and show them that I should be here.”

May 15, 2002
from PFW

While he should hardly be viewed as a disappointment, we hear that there are some in the Niners’ organization who expected first-round TE Vernon Davis to catch on to the offense a little quicker than he has up to now.

Apr 25, 2002
IronLungs420 said:
im gonna stop reading your comments. the reason being that all your comments are staright garbage just nothin but hating on the NINERS! its all good though its expected from a Chokeland Gayder fan!
Shut the fuck up you got no room to talk...like you never talk shit about the Raiders?..your the biggest dumbfuck on this forum hands down.. :dead: :dead: :dead:

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
49ers Make Roster Move at QB

Head coach Mike Nolan has asserted for the second day in a row that he might only keep two quarterbacks on his roster. It will likely come down to a numbers game that won’t be firmed up until this weekend, but quarterback Jesse Palmer has already been erased from the picture with the team releasing the veteran Tuesday afternoon.

Arriving on the scene in his place will be quarterback Gibran Hamdan who the team claimed off waivers from the Seattle Seahawks.

“Hamdan is a young guy that has a real strong arm,” said Nolan. “He is more of a pocket passer than anything. We wanted to bring him in to get a look this week.”

Hamdan (6-6, 240) was allocated to NFL Europe by the Seahawks and was the leading passer in 2006 and the NFL Europe MVP with Amsterdam Admirals. He was originally a seventh-round draft pick by the Washington Redskins out of Indiana in 2003. After spending his rookie year as the Redskins’ third quarterback he was waived by Washington following training camp in 2004. He went to training camp with Seattle in both 2005 and 2006.

Nolan said it’s unlikely that Hamdan will play this Friday due to the limited time he’ll have to pick up the terminology.

Palmer (6-2, 219) spent three weeks with the 49ers last season and then was resigned by the team in the off-season. He was originally a fourth-round draft pick by the New York Giants in 2001 out of Florida. Palmer has competed this camp with veteran Shaun Hill for the third quarterback position with Alex Smith and Trent Dilfer firmly entrenched as starter and backup respectively.

“In looking at the way things will probably shape up in the end, I think Hill was ahead of him, and I didn’t see Jesse making the final cut at this time,” said Nolan.

Nolan said ideally he’d probably like to keep three quarterbacks and another on the practice squad. Again, that’ll come down to the number crunch and needs elsewhere but he likes what he’s seen from Hill, and Hamdan could fall into that practice squad category.

“Shaun did a good job against Dallas, and he’s done a good job,” said Nolan. “I’ve been pleased. He’s got some good natural instincts at playing the quarterback position and he’s competing very well.”

Scuffles Continue: For the second day in a row, a disagreement came about during practice. TE Billy Bajema and DE Melvin Oliver went to the ground on a play and threw a few punches once they got there.

Plays of the Day: LB Derek Smith took on G Justin Smiley to stuff Frank Gore on a running play in the red zone. A few plays later, the offense got the score with QB Alex Smith finding WR Antonio Bryant in the end zone. S Tony Parrish came flying out of nowhere to break up another deep ball intended for Bryant earlier in practice, but a few plays later Smith delivered deep on a throw to Bryant and another to WR Taylor Jacobs. LB Corey Smith got a pick in team and Rasheed Marshall made a nice play on the ball for a touchdown pass from Trent Dilfer.

On the Injury Front: LB TJ Slaughter (quad) returned to practice after missing yesterday. He was injured in the Dallas game on Saturday. WR Jason McAddley (finger) was also hurt in the Dallas game. He remains out of action. G/T Adam Snyder left practice after being cleated in the leg. He continued to practice for a couple of more periods of practice but left the field to get stitches. However Nolan said he should be fine and may be able to practice as early as tomorrow.

Rookie LB Parys Haralson (foot), CB Shawntae Spencer (hamstring), G Ben Sobieski (stinger), and S Vickiel Vaughn (finger) remain out of action. Nolan said that Haralson and Spencer are getting closer to returning.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Niners Assemble 8 man practice Squad

The players that signed were DT Damane Duckett, LB Jeremy Mincey and WR Cory Rodgers.

Duckett (6-6, 300) originally signed with Carolina as a rookie free agent out of East Carolina in 2004. He spent part of his rookie season on the Carolina practice squad before joining the New York Giants 53-man roster. Last season he played in eight games as a reserve with the Giants. He was waived by the Giants on the final cutdown.

Mincey (6-3, 260) was originally a sixth-round draft pick by the New England Patriots out of Florida in 2006.

Rodgers (6-0, 186) was originally a fourth-round draft pick by the Green Bay Packers out of Texas Christian in 2006.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
As well as 5 players that were on the team already

wide receiver C.J. Brewer, fullback-running back Zak Keasey, linebacker Bobby Iwuchukwu, quarterback Gibran Hamdan and tackle Tavares Washington.

Feb 7, 2006
ccording to the NFL Players Association, the 49ers have given CB Shawntae Spencer a contract extension. He is now signed through 2012.

According to Niner Cap Hell, Spencer was originally signed through 2008. Spencer has been the team's most consistent corner over the past couple of seasons. During his three seasons with the team (including this season) since being drafted in the 2nd round of the 2004 NFL Draft, Spencer has played in 33 games, made 163 tackles and grabbed on to 4 interceptions.

Terms of the contract are listed below:

2004 - 230,000.00
2005 - 305,000.00
2006 - 425,000.00
2007 - 510,000.00
2008 - 680,000.00
2009 - 1,670,000.00
2010 - 2,850,000.00
2011 - 3,100,000.00
2012 - 3,200,000.00

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
Moore: A Man of Many Hats

Linebacker Brandon Moore churned out an eye-catching performance in the season’s opener against the Arizona Cardinals. With one sack, two solid hits on the quarterback and three more pressures, Moore enjoyed the best pass rushing performance in the game.

Moore tends to rise to the occasion when he plays the Cardinals. Last year he started against the Cardinals at outside linebacker in Mexico City and recovered a fumble that he almost took in for a score. In the second match-up, he recorded two sacks and two quarterback hits while also notching eight tackles.

It might have a little something to do with his brother Rob who was a first-round draft selection by the New York Jets in 1990. Rob earned two Pro Bowl selections at wide receiver before finishing his 11-year career with the Arizona Cardinals, where he still serves as a game day radio analyst. So when the 49ers face off against their NFC West opponent, big brother is keeping a close and critical eye on baby brother.

“He told me I did this bad, and I did that bad but I had a pretty decent game otherwise,” said Brandon of his brother’s most recent post-game comments. “Brothers are hard on each other, that’s the rule. I do think I sometimes have a little extra motivation because those are especially games he’s going to be watching and very attentive to. I like to look good when my brother has his eye on me.”

The 49ers coaches also have an eye on Moore. They like what they see, namely that the fifth-year linebacker can wear so many hats, and wear them well. Although he only had one quarterback pressure against St. Louis, he notched eight tackles and rotated throughout the game to spell other defensive players, keeping everyone fresh and playing at a top level.

“Brandon is just a jack of all trades who we can strengthen our defense with,” said defensive coordinator Billy Davis. “He played defensive end against Arizona and showed a great game rushing against the tackle they had. He plays outside backer and inside. That’s a unique skill because the training of your eyes is what’s complicated about moving from inside to outside. He also has good size and the speed to play both. We’ve got a versatile player who can play multiple positions and we are taking advantage of that.”

Moore’s preparation and study of the game is something else he can attribute to big brother Rob.

“He told me a long time ago that there are will always be someone bigger, stronger and faster than you and your knowledge of the game and the way you prepare yourself will be the only things you can control,” said Moore who came into the NFL as an undrafted free agent.

Rob, along with Brandon’s other three siblings, imparted many lessons on their baby brother – what not to do, how to stay out of trouble, and even how to avoid getting bit by the neighborhood pit bull that reigned terror in their New York suburb.

“Our neighborhood was just like that one in the movie Sandlot,” said Moore. “And my neighbor had a pit bull, Pudgy. That dog got every single last one of my brothers, but he never got me.”

There were educational lessons too. His sister taught him to read prior to starting kindergarten which aided him enormously when Rob went away to college and began sending him novel-like letters.

“He had this thing about mentoring me and he’d write me five page letters with huge words in it that I had no clue what they even meant,” said Moore. “It was frustrating because I’d have to go look them up and read the letter over and over to get any understanding of what he had to say. Ultimately, it helped me in my career and become the man that I am.”

A man who now happens to share in his older brother’s great fortune of playing in the National Football League.

Moore’s biggest stress this past off-season was waiting to be re-signed by San Francisco. Some players prefer to test the free agency waters but Moore knew his heart was with the 49ers, and he agreed to a new deal just two days into the start of free agency.

“Except for a few weeks with the New England Patriots my rookie year I’ve been with the 49ers,” said Moore. “New England, that was totally different. It was a job, it was work. It was a different atmosphere out there, a totally different team. Here, it’s my job but it’s not work for me. I’m one of the few people in the world who gets to do what they love at the place they love, so I don’t consider it work.”

Whatever he considers it, his efforts are working in the 49ers favor.

Feb 7, 2006
The San Francisco 49ers, in their effort to extend contracts of their top young players, on Thursday reached a four-year, $10.5 million extension to guard Adam Snyder, a third-round choice in 2005.

Snyder's rookie contract was scheduled to expire after the 2007 season. The extra four years will keep Snyder with the 49ers through the 2011 season. Through drafted as a guard, Snyder has had experience at the tackle position, finishing the 2005 season as a tackle.

Included in the deal is a $4 million signing bonus.

On Wednesday, the 49ers reached a five-year, $20 million extension with cornerback Shawntae Spencer. Spencer was drafted in 2004.

With two signings and around $10 million in cap room, the 49res are making efforts to extend the contracts of halfback Frank Gore, center Justin Smiley and others.

Snyder is technically the team's top backup guard, but injuries have allowed him to play a lot in his first 18 regular-season games with the team. Last week, he filled in at left tackle for Jonas Jennings. This week, Snyder is filling in for left guard Larry Allen.

The 49ers are trying to lock up their top young player so they don't repeat the mistakes of past administrations that allowed multiple starters to hit free agency in the same year.

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
TE Davis Suffers Leg Injury

Number one draft pick Vernon Davis suffered a leg injury in Sunday's loss to the Eagles while taking chase during Mike Patterson's 98-yard fumble return for a touchdown run.

“I have about four weeks,” said Davis about the time he expects to be out. “I was running on it and I just strained it, that’s about it. Someone hit me in the side of my leg at practice during the week and it got bruised. I strained it there, but I played on it. I pulled it a little early in the game, but I still played on it.”

Davis went down near midfield and was helped off of the field by team trainers and did not return. Davis said after the game that his x-rays showed a fractured fibula.

In his absence, tight end Eric Johnson posted his best performance of the year, leading the 49ers in receiving with 7 catches for 87 yards and a 15-yard touchdown.

“Alex (Smith) did a good job finding me today,” said Johnson. “Obviously, Vernon (Davis) went down, which is too bad. I don’t know how long he’s going to be out. I stepped up, but unfortunately, we just couldn’t get it back."

Running back Frank Gore also left the game with an abdominal strain that was suffered on the same play as Davis. He finished with 16 carries for 52 yards and 6 catches for 22 yards.

Rookie running back Michael Robinson came in for Gore and scored two 1-yard touchdowns, the firsts of his NFL career.

Fullback Moran Norris was active for the first time as a member of the 49ers. After being signed from the practice squad on Tuesday, defensive tackle Damane Duckett also saw his first action as a 49ers.

Rookie WR Brandon Williams was also active for the first time this season and took over punt duties for Arnaz Battle. He finished with 12 yards on three punt returns and returned four kickoffs for 85 yards.

Interesting Stats: After allowing 337 yards in total offense to Philadelphia in the first half, the 49ers defense held the Eagles to just 79 yards in the second half.

Heading into the game, the Eagles had the number one NFL ranked offense. The Eagles netted 416 yards in comparison to the 49ers' 392 yards, only a 24 yard difference.

QB Alex Smith threw 46 times in the game, completing 27 passes for 293 yards and one touchdown. It also marked the third game in a row without an interception for the second-year quarterback.

WR Antonio Bryant had just four catches for 36 yards. A 49-yard catch in the 4th quarter was called back due to an illegal chop block.

http://49ers.com

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Searching for answers
Nolan to decide if lineup needs to be changed

Kevin Lynch, Chronicle Staff Writer

Monday, October 2, 2006

49ers coach Mike Nolan will consider personnel changes af...

* Printable Version
* Email This Article

(10-02) 04:00 PDT Kansas City -- On this day, the morning after the 49ers' 41-0 thrashing by the Chiefs, head coach Mike Nolan and his staff will run the game tape and attempt to discover what went wrong. And then, lineup changes could be made.

When asked if right tackle Kwame Harris would be replaced after struggling to contain Chiefs rookie Tamba Hali, Nolan said, "I can't answer that. I'm going to look hard at the entire roster. We don't have a tremendous amount of depth on this team."

Changes might have to be made with the 49ers falling to 1-3 and the goal of winning the NFC West already in jeopardy.

It's also hard to isolate problems when the entire team played poorly.

When asked if quarterback Alex Smith had an off day, Nolan said, "I'd say there was about 45 guys off today."

However, there are some players who seem to be making habitual mistakes. Running back Frank Gore fumbled for the fourth straight game. Not only has the team lost each of those fumbles, the opposition has cashed in for 20 points on the possessions following the turnovers.

Even though Michael Robinson has been impressive, Gore retains his job.

"He's our starter," Nolan said Sunday.

Gore remains effective, even when defenses load up to stop him. He gained 65 yards on 14 carries for a 4.6 yards per carry average against the Chiefs.

Ball security used to be second nature for Gore, but now it's in his thoughts, which not only affects his running but can lead to more fumbles.

"I wasn't myself," Gore said. "I was thinking about it. I've just got to play football."

Another area that needs improvement is the offensive line, which has struggled the last two weeks. Against the Eagles last Sunday, quarterback Alex Smith was hit 14 times.

This week, Smith was once again on the run. After getting sacked once and being turnover-free in the first two games, Smith has been sacked six times, thrown two interceptions and lost a fumble in losses to the Eagles and Chiefs.

The offensive line misses Larry Allen, who sprained his knee on the sixth offensive play of the opener. Interestingly, the offensive line played best against the Rams, when the 49ers started Tony Wragge at left guard and Adam Snyder at left tackle.

In the last two games, with Jonas Jennings back at left tackle after missing the Rams game with a sprained ankle, Snyder has started at left guard. Since Jennings' return, the 49ers haven't protected as well. Jennings, though, is still hobbled, and the Eagles and Chiefs defensive lines might be better than the Rams' line.

There could be some juggling when Allen returns, which might be this week against the Raiders. The left guard job is his when he returns, and that could mean that Snyder would relieve Harris at right tackle.

Harris had a tough time with the quickness of Hali, who had 1.5 sacks for 7.5 yards. Harris' penalty for illegal hands to the face while blocking Hali in the third quarter also could have resulted in a safety.

Smith was rolling out in the end zone on a 3rd-and-9 from the 49ers' 2. A safety would have been called had Harris been flagged for holding instead.

Besides personnel issues, the 49ers staff will have to deal with the larger question of how the team will rebound emotionally from such a shattering loss.

"What we do with this (loss) could be a step forward or a step back," Nolan said.

Dec 22, 2004
Yes sit Kwame down and some tell Mike to give Coughlin a call since he corrected Tiki's problem or Gore give the man Tiki a call...Your a good back I believe he can correct whether its mental now or fundelmental...