Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
Naw not sloppy, the "d" weakness was exploited which was where Dorsey was...the int was a tip so again not really sloppy and our offense the way it is since were missing 2 key receivers is where is been....not really there throwing wise.....the only "sloppy" play I can agree with is that kaepernick fumble but the game itself naw I wouldn't say "sloppy"

Dec 4, 2006
it was a sloppy win. run D is way better than they performed today, some dropped balls, fumble, etc... but just imagine how dope they gonna be when they clickin on all cylinders!!!
nah...I didn't see it as sloppy...

I think it all falls down on Greg Roman being too conservative ..

He did open up the playbook a bit with Davis and that's what I'd like to see more..

To me it looks like Alex Smith still on the field..but we know it's not him..

They need to trust the other receivers as well and not rely on Boldin and Davis through out the game..

But it looks like we're on track..

I hope Dorsey's injury is not major...he's been clutch ..

but we looking solid ....this fucking Defense is something serious...I love it!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Naw not sloppy, the "d" weakness was exploited which was where Dorsey was...the int was a tip so again not really sloppy and our offense the way it is since were missing 2 key receivers is where is been....not really there throwing wise.....the only "sloppy" play I can agree with is that kaepernick fumble but the game itself naw I wouldn't say "sloppy"
Iupati now has missed some snaps in two games this season while dealing with a right shoulder injury. Daniel Kilgore filled in for him in Week 4. Snyder took some snaps at left guard - and played very well - on Sunday. Iupati had an up-and-down game. On the end-of-half sack in which Colin Kaepernick fumbled, Iupati helped double-team an inside rusher instead of picking up the blitzer who flushed Kaepernick into trouble. Iupati should have read the blitz, which was not disguised.

Read more here: 49ers Blog and Q&A: Film review: McDonald not himself; Staley excels; two-faced special teams

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
i do have to say that doing the wave while Calais Campbell was being put on a stretcher is fucking gay. the wave is fucking gay no matter what
some bitches from canadia in my section started that shit. it was there first game and they didnt really know what was goin on. i think it was just bad timing on their part, but the smart fans should have known better. i was gettin pissed tellin them to sit down and shut up....

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
every single niner game ive been to where people have tried doing the wave there has been people talking shit and each time somebody says this aint LA we dont do the wave here fuck the bitch ass Dodgers

Mar 13, 2003
The fuck the wave has been around forever and how the fuck did it become just a dodgers thing when we used to do it @ giants niners and A's games since I could remember ????

Props: Jaysav

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
lol Adam Rank on NFL.com said this about Kaepernick

Seriously, Kaepernick is like a bottle of Scotch you need to hide when you're having a party. Yes, everybody can get loaded on the Coors Light or other such hooch while the party is going on. You don't break out the good stuff until it's just you and your eight buddies at the end of the night by the fire. And that's what Jim Harbaugh has done with the 49ers this year.

lol he went on to say:

But seriously, do you want to know how upset I'm going to be when Kaepernick has like six rushing touchdowns in the playoffs? The word you will be looking for is livid.

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2006
DubbC415 @DubbC415 man...that's how I really see it...

I just got a feeling as the season keeps moving..they'll open him up more..

we got a taste of what he can do against the Packers..

Look at the passes he threw to V. Davis ...

that right there tells me he can do alot more...I can't wait to see him in the playoffs..