Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2006
I think Harbaugh truly likes Alex. He's got 2 of the major things that Harbaugh looks for in all his football players - intelligence and toughness.
yea i don't want a soft qb who starts finger pointing when things go bad, and how many times havent we seen alex put his body on the line and dive for a first down/touchdown. Alex will even block if he has too, Its nice to see alex, willis, gore, and davis finally see some success. There careers as far as winning games have been harsh to them.

Dec 12, 2006
damm keep it real alex smith has thrown for 9 TD n 2 INTs this season and were beastin, and he still is gettin chopped up on here, pretty fuckin sad IMO, Alex Smith aint Joe Montana no fuckin shit I aint bangin Carmen Electra but you dont hear me bitching on here about it, were 6-1 god damm it

Jan 12, 2006
Lol at picking apart Alex for over throwing some passes, how many times haven't our recievers dropped passes for first downs and touchdowns. You take the good with the bad. Alex over throws sometimes, other times our recievers can't catch and our line gives Alex zero time to make an accurate throw. At the end of the day the 49ers are a team and never heard any players crying this season, yet both have been in situations when they could've played the blame game. Everyone on this squad has been humble this season, the way it should be.

Dec 4, 2006
damm keep it real alex smith has thrown for 9 TD n 2 INTs this season and were beastin, and he still is gettin chopped up on here, pretty fuckin sad IMO, Alex Smith aint Joe Montana no fuckin shit I aint bangin Carmen Electra but you dont hear me bitching on here about it, were 6-1 god damm it

my dude, yes he is doing good so far..I'm happy about it..

but I don't see him being a great QB ever, he reminds me of a Trent Dilfer though..

you all can say whatever you want, but reality is that he's not that great..

you have to thank Harbaugh for the way he's playing on the field...

that's real spit...

Dec 22, 2004
my dude, yes he is doing good so far..I'm happy about it..

but I don't see him being a great QB ever, he reminds me of a Trent Dilfer though..

you all can say whatever you want, but reality is that he's not that great..

you have to thank Harbaugh for the way he's playing on the field...

that's real spit...
Yep Yep..If no Harbaugh Alex wouldnt be half the player he is today..its the truth he aint that great he is servicable..its funny how a year changes we all complained about Alex last year thought he was good as gone..now look at him i give him his props for now but long term next year for us to dominate for years to come we need a elite qb..look how long Tampa and Baltimore last one super bowl a piece..nothing more

Jan 12, 2006
"It's like training camp" Snyder said. "You go through your entire playbook but you don't use all those plays. We practice stuff like that all the time and we don't know when it's going to be called." Snyder estimates the team has only touched 40 to 50 percent of the playbook. But the Harbaugh/Roman playbook appears to be open ended Read more: Snyder: 49ers' offense is a joyride