Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
Great. Just because the toothless Raider fans don't support their team, the Faithful 9er fans suffer.

I know a site where it will be streaming, but I like watching shit in HD on the 46" LCD! Not on the stupid 13" Macbook.

Fuck you Raider fans! Get a fucking job and support your team.
fuck you I got season tickets faggot and the only reason Niner games arent blacked out is cuz the team buys the remaining tickets. Our management it to cheap. Given there is way more tickets to buy for our team then the Niners but the Niners dont really sell out their games either..

Dec 4, 2006
fuck you I got season tickets faggot and the only reason Niner games arent blacked out is cuz the team buys the remaining tickets. Our management it to cheap. Given there is way more tickets to buy for our team then the Niners but the Niners dont really sell out their games either..
wrong again.....49ers do sell out the amount of tickets needed....

:D

AND FUCK THOSE FANS THAT DON'T SUPPORT THEIR TEAM!

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
no they dont bro like a month ago they were talking about this on the Damon Bruce show and they had a Niner Exec talking about how they're usually 2-4 thousand seats unsold the team buys becuase they make so much money off ad's for television. They also said the Raiders have anywhere from 2-20,000 unsold seats. The teams can buy the unsold tickets for hella cheap too like 40 cents on the dollar.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^^not necessarily, the hardest part of cheap (or free, as you mentioned) walk-up attendance is planning for this unknown group of people. If you dont anticipate people coming in for free and you have too many people working or bought too much food, you'll lose money. And its even worse if u are understaffed and didnt buy enough food. The A's deal with that shit all the time.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Great. Just because the toothless Raider fans don't support their team, the Faithful 9er fans suffer.

I know a site where it will be streaming, but I like watching shit in HD on the 46" LCD! Not on the stupid 13" Macbook.

Fuck you Raider fans! Get a fucking job and support your team.
shut up, bitch

why don't you go to the game then if you wanna see it so bad

talking shit about not selling out a preseason game? really?

Dec 9, 2005
Obviously I was joking. I love how you guys get all emo about shit on here. Besides, I wouldn't be caught dead in that shithole, with those toothless Honcho boot wearing mongoloids.

NINER NATION FOR LIFE. FUCK THE RAIDERS

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Obviously I was joking. I love how you guys get all emo about shit on here. Besides, I wouldn't be caught dead in that shithole, with those toothless Honcho boot wearing mongoloids.

how is it that I'm emo though?

when you talk shit you're joking, but when I respond I'm emo... lol... ok

anyways... from what I hear... the Stick makes the Coliseum look nice as fuck... wanna talk about a shithole?

and we all know you aren't going because you're scared to step foot in the Back Hole with your gay ass niners gear

Nov 1, 2004

Aint no damn Niner Nation,, ITS NINER EMPIRE!! Empires defeat nations!! Get with the movment!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsV7j_nscJs

Feb 12, 2004
lol let me fix that for you. That video is funny.

NINER EMPIRE ALL DAY. Like I said there is no black hole!! The only black hole that exists is the one in the home game raider tv schedule!! There's only one real team in the bay area and that's the motherfucking san francisco 49ers!!

Nov 1, 2004
49er Empire is a movement that started around 05 and is getting bigger and bigger every year. All the diehards that are extreme and hostile (not the wine an cheese fans). 49er Empire has an even bigger group meeting up for todays preseason game.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
49er Empire is a movement that started around 05 and is getting bigger and bigger every year. All the diehards that are extreme and hostile (not the wine an cheese fans). 49er Empire has an even bigger group meeting up for todays preseason game.
at least you acknowledge you guys have a shit load of wine and cheese faggoty fans