Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
MattMaiocco
Taylor Mays is none-too-pleased that Seahawks coach Pete Carroll went with Earl Thomas in the first round. Nice 49ers-Seahawks games in '10.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
Great pick up with Mays.

Niners should go for Brandon Spikes in the 3rd round. Good LB and cousin of Takeo!
i'd love Spikes in the 3rd, or another playmaker backer/pass rusher... are any good corners left?

not many wideouts taken so far, might be a nice sleeper available

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
Thats cause Pete is smart. Mays is overrated and will be a bust. Book it.
maybe he was overrated a year ago... but after a very poor senior season which led to him dropping nearly to the 3rd round... wouldnt say overrated on that.

still, he has potential and we have the coaching to make him a solid player.

i wont judge until we see results on the field. it was a decent pick for the timing and mostly glad we didnt take a qb.

mays will be dope on my madden team tho lol, so i like that. 95 speed. 90 something hit power, and good zone cover.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
MrMichael_Smith
Niners will play Mays where he belongs - close to the LOS. He'll eventually replace Michael Lewis. Giving them a nice S tandem. #NFLDraft

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
Wont happen. Dude cant tackle to save his life, and sure as fuck cant cover anybody. Im glad yall gt em...that just made it THAT much easier for us to pass on yall for 2 games a year.

:cool:
FUCK YOU FOR DOUBTING SING! U STILL HAVENT ANSWERED WHATEVER SCRUB TEAM U REP BUT THEY WILL BE MOPPED NEXT YEAR!

EVEN IF MAYS ISNT READY TO DO SOME THINGS, THEN HE WONT DO THEM!

SING AINT DUMB!