Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2003
Rodgers>Smith end of story.. and I'm not just saying this because Ima CAL fan.. them picking Smith #1 overall was just plain stupid... not to mention fuckin up the young kids career by throwing him in there his first season with no talent surrounding him whatsoever.. dude aint Matt Ryan..

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Rodgers>Smith end of story.. and I'm not just saying this because Ima CAL fan.. them picking Smith #1 overall was just plain stupid... not to mention fuckin up the young kids career by throwing him in there his first season with no talent surrounding him whatsoever.. dude aint Matt Ryan..
Yep, plus Aaron Rodgers was in more of a "pro-style" offense vs the "spread" offense that Smith was in. I guess they didn't learn their lesson.... At one point Rodgers completed 23 straight passes, I think he did that in a game vs USC. That would have had me sold!

May 2, 2002
I'm not sure this person knows what he's talking about.

In regards to Question 2...he talks about how his "entourage" turned off the Browns in his visit to Cleveland.

He brought them to the draft in NY...not his visit to Cleveland. The Browns never mentioned an entourage...they just flat out didn't like his attitude.

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
Did you think of all dat by your self? You Want a Cookie now? what you just said has been said in this Thread many of times!oh by the way'

Jan 4, 2003
Trent Edwards > Jamarcus Bustell
ha.. compare Russells 13 TDs 8 INTs to Edwards 11 TDs 10 INTs.. get outta here...

not to mention Edwards played the 07 season as opposed to Russels 1 start in 07.. pass the blunt this way ..

Russell is far from a Bust.... the clear bust is ALEX SMITH

get use to it..

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
Russell is far from a Bust.... the clear bust is ALEX SMITH
ALEX SMITH IS A BIG TIME BUST
ANYBODY WHO THINKS ONE WHOLE YEAR PLAYED = BUST IS FUCKIN RETARDED. REALLY. GIVE HIM THIS YEAR, AND IF HE HAS A WORSE YEAR THEN '06 THEN CALL HIM A BUST. AS FOR RUSSELL HE AIN'T THAT BAD. HE NEEDS A LINE QUICK OR HE'S GONNA GET THE "ALEX SMITH" TREATMENT FROM EVERYONE

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
ANYBODY WHO THINKS ONE WHOLE YEAR PLAYED = BUST IS FUCKIN RETARDED. REALLY. GIVE HIM THIS YEAR, AND IF HE HAS A WORSE YEAR THEN '06 THEN CALL HIM A BUST. AS FOR RUSSELL HE AIN'T THAT BAD. HE NEEDS A LINE QUICK OR HE'S GONNA GET THE "ALEX SMITH" TREATMENT FROM EVERYONE
ALEX SMITH HAS BEEN IN THE NFL FOR 4 OR 5 YEARS AND HE OFFICIALLY IS A BUST.....THEY WERE GONNA CUT HIM LAST YEAR AND HE TOOK LESS MONEY ON HIS CONTRACT 2 STAY WITH THE TEAM AND HE AINT EVEN GONNA BE THE STARTER THIS UPCOMING SEASON

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
ALEX SMITH HAS BEEN IN THE NFL FOR 4 OR 5 YEARS AND HE OFFICIALLY IS A BUST.....THEY WERE GONNA CUT HIM LAST YEAR AND HE TOOK LESS MONEY ON HIS CONTRACT 2 STAY WITH THE TEAM AND HE AINT EVEN GONNA BE THE STARTER THIS UPCOMING SEASON
last year he didnt play at all he was injured reserve. year before that he played a couple healthy games. year before that was his only real season. and he should promise that year. his rookie year he shouldnt have been out there, and had a terrible team. if he doesnt produce this year then call him a bust. cuz otherwise your just hating and not looking at the facts. i know if it was russell in smith's shoes you'd be singing a different song.

Trajik1 has a male crush on Alex Smith
fag.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
pending any transactions for a qb, alex smith wont play unless shaun hill gets hurt or majorly injured. and yes, i can admit alex smith wasnt worth the pick or money he got, it sucks, but i wouldnt count him out just yet.