Night Shizzle In The 206!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2002
no time for small minded people like this. if you want to worry about illegal music take your ass to the middle of down town Seattle and give the people that actually making duplictation of real actual albums this same talk. go to the local bootleg spot or flea market and get the muthafukas who really dont give a shit about the artist and give them the speech. dont come tryin to flex up like you know what the fuck the motive behind the mixtapes at swc are. people like you are always the biggest hypocrites period. northwest is very unexposed area that i wasnt even up on at one point. im from the south, due to SWC i was put onto Street Level Records and thats now one of my fav labels out of the Northwest. and u wont find no CDRS or MP3's of none of them in my collection, all original discs. thats the best example i can give of how the mixtapes can impact someones decision on buying or purchasing a product they may have not of been famialir with before. like i said if u dont really want to stop somebody from illegal music swapping get your ass on RAGE or MIRC or these file swapping sites and come up wit a virus to eliminate the mass exchanging of these artists songs.do somethin besides discouraging somebody helping the artists get exposure. u bitch u.

NinoBlakk

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
You sound like a fuckin asshole dogg. You dont even have no clue what the shit you even talkin about.

1) its IRC, 2) its RageMP3, and 3) you is fuckin clueless to this shit.

SWALLA BACK BITCH...TELL YO BITCH TO HOLLA

Jun 9, 2002
tadou said:
You sound like a fuckin asshole dogg. You dont even have no clue what the shit you even talkin about.

1) its IRC, 2) its RageMP3, and 3) you is fuckin clueless to this shit.

YAH, obvisiously i dont know the proper names of the shit. i dont take part in none of those file swapping/illegal trading. but i see u know the shit down to the T. u fuckin hypocrite. case closed.

night shield, i dont kno u man...sorry to fuck up ya post wit some other subect shit. the point has been made and no need to even continue in this post.

NinoBlakk

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
You dont like me, because its "Fuck TD"? Nigga, fuck you! You get a hollow tip! And ya momma? She can suck my dick! And ya girl? She can suck my dick! Ya dead homies? They can rest in piss!

Apr 25, 2002
HATE TO SAY IT BUT I AGREE WITH TADPOLE HERE.....DUDE PUT THE NIGHTSHIELD/HAYSTAK SONG ON HIS SHIT....NIGHTSHIELD HAD TO SHELL OUT A DECENT AMOUNT OF DOUGH FOR THIS FEATURE FROM A WELL KNOWN NATIONWIDE ARTIST.....THIS FEATURE ALONE WILL SELL MORE OF NIGHTSHIELDS ALBUM......BUT DUDE WENT AND BOOTLEGGED THE SONG AND PUT IT ON HIS SHIT WITHOUT PERMISSION.....HE PAYED $$ FOR THE BIG NAME FEATURE AND YOURE PIMPING HIS SHIT LIKE HE WAS A WHORE....SOME PEOPLE NOT FAMILIAR WITH N/S MAY NOT BUY HIS ALBUM BECAUSE THEY WERE BUYING IT JUST TO HEAR THAT SONG....BUT NOW ITS EVERYWHERE......SAD BULLSHIT....DID YOU SEND N/S ANY CASH???HELL NO YOU DIDNT....LUCKY IT WAS AN EASYGOIN GUY LIKE N/S....I WOULD FIND YOU AND BEAT YOU AND TAKE ALL YOUR CDS AND WIPE MY ASS WITH THEM.....

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
Shut up tadou. You've been talking about doing all these shows and putting out dozens of albums. All I've heard from you is talk the last two years and you haven't done shit. Said and done my ass. I know a lot of folks in the olympia area and no one has heard or cares about you. How about you quit posting 20 times a day and put out a fucking album. We all know how bad it will be, just fucking do it and shut the fuck up. Said and Done Records...lol.

Apr 25, 2002
ya all got it fucked up. Trmndus is good people the man has exposed more people to underground rappers than you could imagine. get off his nuts he aint doing this for money.

May 4, 2002

Nightshield aint even tripping i already spoke to him, i didnt mass produce this damn thing, the only person that got a copy of that mixtape was xpanther, because he is heavy into this northwest music and i thought since he such a big fan i would hook him up, no one else got the mixtape or the song, he just happened to post up he was feeling which stemmed this, Nightshield cleared it so it will be out in a few weeks time ......

Some of yall act like you never burned a cd full of songs someone, thats all i did for Xpanther burn him a disc full of new northwest tracks, i didnt sell him a copy, i gave it to him as a homie hookup, if thats a crime then we are all wrong because if yall admit to never burning and disc and hooking a friend up your all full of shit.

This volume will have all rights.....

Jul 31, 2002
anywayz nightshield.. (sorry the regional bitch had to come and interrupt your thread like so many others.. i believe he should get his own forum, or just voluntarily move to hard times..and leave us to talkin bout what we was talkin bout)..
on the real dude.. you oughtta just head out to spokane on friday and hang out for hoopfest, because its all about eastern washington this week my man! I hope you have a good trip!!

(and yeah i got an opinion on the matter tad, but this ain't what nightshield was askin, so make your own thread)

May 4, 2002

@Tadou: just out of curiosity, you said you have two projects out, whats the titles, and how many did you press? Did you only sell them in Olympia, are they still avaliable?

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
"THE SCRAPBOOK" -- Retail Ready/Soundscanned, 500 copies...sold over 90% to immediate Aberdeen area, only a few escaped outside.

"THE UNOFFICIAL MIXTAPE" -- White-sleeve, 1000 copies...passed out almost exclusively in Aberdeen area.

And if you got that i was "mad" or something, thats a slight slant. What gets me is that i have to listen to Reaper Radio every week at a shitty 56k quality, and one of the main reasons EW gives is because artists are afraid of people bootlegging (or unknowingly disseminating, if you will) their shit. And situations like this almost GURANTEE that the show will never be moved up to 128 or higher.

@chili
Dont even talk to me no more

Apr 25, 2002
www.nightshield.net
Ah, Everybody just buy the album god dammit !! :cool:

Night Shield said:
What up y'all!! We have a sweet ass deal for y'all!! You can cop both my album and Cin'atra'z solo album for just $10!! The special is exclusive to RapTalk & Siccness members. You can PayPal it by using this special link: http://www.nightshield.net/special.html or send money order to:

Night Shield Entertainment
PO Box 90745
Sioux Falls, SD 57109

Make Payable to: Gabriel Night Shield

For Money Orders mae sure to include your username so we know its part of the deal.

Night Shield - Kataztrophik

1. Kataztrophik
2. Shut Yur Mouth
3. Like Me
featuring Mobius & Cin'atra
4. How We Ryde featuring The Young Nobles & Cin'atra
5. Hit Me Back
6. Work featuring Haystak & Shadowyze
7. Make It Last
8. One Time featuring Triple Crown
9. Call Me A Savage
10. Interlude - Nativez In Praise featuring Overflow
11. I'm So Crazy featuring Bullet
12. Hater Proof featuring V The Noble 1 (of Young Nobles)
13. Adolescence featuring Overflow
14. Touching Me
15. BloodSport featuring Mo-X, Lil G, Dividenz & Sarkastik
16. When We Get There featuring Overflow
17. Cruelty featuring SupaMan, Maniac, Yaiva, Stormbird, Arythmatik, Young $krill, Native Era & Young Trev
18. Bonus Track

Cin'atra - It'z Official

1. Intro
2. It'z Official featuring Livio
3. Shake Sumthin'
4. French Kiss
5. Hookt On Ebonicx
6. It Goez Down
7. So Seductive featuring Mr. Rossi & Overflow
8. If It'z On, It'z Crackin' featuring Night Shield
9. Sunny Dayz
10. Shake Sumthin' (Alternate Version)
11. Triple Crown II featuring Triple Crown

Apr 25, 2002
www.nightshield.net
I got back from Seattle on Saturday, Shit was pretty fun, Much love to Mr. D-Sane, Notes, Skuntdunnana, Mo-X & Lil G and Bullet for making a native feel welcome and twisting some trees with a playa!

I had a good time, just wish I had more time to spare up there. I just updated my website with some new pics from last weeks adventure...

Check them out here:
http://www.nightshield.net/pictures.html

Jul 31, 2002
tadou said:
"THE SCRAPBOOK" -- Retail Ready/Soundscanned, 500 copies...sold over 90% to immediate Aberdeen area, only a few escaped outside.

"THE UNOFFICIAL MIXTAPE" -- White-sleeve, 1000 copies...passed out almost exclusively in Aberdeen area.
damn.. aberdeens poppin like that??? who'd a thunk...fuck man.. i huess i better step on over and open tha trunk....sheeit...

eh nightshield where my cds at???