Night Shizzle In The 206!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
UTR is down to meet up, I'm sure you're linking with D-Sane so when that happens holla at cha boy!!! We're going to hoopfest that weekend so I'm not sure if we're going to be leaving the night of the 25th or the morning of the 26th but we'll figure it out!

Apr 25, 2002
Night Shield

Hey I heard the song "Work" feat. Wanz & Haystak on the SW Connection Vol. 7 mixtape, great work, that is one of the best songs on the album.

May 4, 2002

smart comments, i was waiting till i was going to recieve one from the ole tadou, it was a matter of time, lol i got permission for alot of the songs some i didnt, cant get in touch with all the artists, some of the i dont even know if they rapping anymore, imma be real ive given about 50 copies of the northwest away for free, some to artists, some to just fans of northwest music, if any artist complains about their track being on thier ill take it off and switch it with someone who wants to be on it, the only person that bought the northwest versions was xpanther 206 who posts on this board and i shipped him about 15 extra cds just for his purchase......he can even post up to verify.....he just posted up that he was feeling that song with wanz, so i may have just got NightShield a sale.....cmon Tadou no more smart comments you dont know what i got rights to and what didnt..... :cool: i dont make any money on the mixtapes, if you see the pressing you will see what i mean it cost more to manufactur then the simple 5 dollars im charging...the one with Nightsheild aint even out yet, i just shipped a copy to Xpanther early because he bought so much stuff off me for the first order, i was going to get up with Nightsheild before i ever put it up for sale...

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
People like you are the reason people don't put full-quality songs online (ask Evil Wayz). You have permission to some, but are BOOTLEGGING others. The only part of that that matters: BOOTLEGGING......And don't bullshit me with your fuzzy numbers. I know shipping & pressing.

Dec 30, 2003
www.juicethesungod.com
You're like butter tadou....you're on a roll!!! LOL. In just the past week or so I've seen you beefin with a shit load of people. Are you okay? There's been so much beef lately you can probably open up your own chain of restaurants! You could call it Beef R Us.

*hopes this comment won't instigate a personal attack on me by tadou* LOL.

May 4, 2002

talk talk talk.....you always speaking about things like you know everything, how do you know about shipping and pressing? How do you know what type of press im doing on em? how much its costing me? Just because you read something or heard from so and so, you think your all of a sudden an expert on what shit costs? I mean until you put your own bread to invest in your project you dont really know how much its going to cost, so you really cant speak on that shit. You have never even had a piece of product out, always talking about i got this and this coming out. You always say im a northwest supporter but are the first to criticize or make some ole smart ass comment when someone posts some shit up. When it comes to paying for a album, it always seems like you have some sort of an excuse, that aint really support thats just talk and bullshit like all these comments you be posting. My whole intention was to let northwest artists as well as northwest fans hear other artists, even the artists who got the mixtapes and heard em were surprised so many artists were putting it down in this state, they didnt even know who alot of the rappers were. A lot of the music in this state would never really get out and about like it should, i was just trying to bring more potential fans. Honestly if other artists feel like ole Tadou, about the few songs i dont have permission for ill just stop manufacturing them all together. I got a few left sitting here so if anyone wants a free volume or 2 hit me up with your address at [email protected] and ill send you some.... to the artists that think im wrong, sorry for the inconvience...

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
@TRM
Talk, talk, talk you say? You think i dont know how much projects cost until they're made? I have 2 products out that are both glass-bottomed. (And spare me your gay "i never heard of em!" comments, because both projects served their LOCAL-ONLY purpose.).

Try this word on for size: BUDGET. And another one for you: EFFICIENCY. You, sir, throw around fuzzy numbers and use a "please feel sorry for me, i barely get any money from this" mentality for something you don't deserve a damned dime from in the first place. This is the price of not contacting artists in advance.

@Juice
All my people don't dance--we just pull up our pants, and uh....do the rock-away..........now, lean back!

Apr 25, 2002
SW Connection Mixtapes

Yeah those SW-Connect Mixtapes are amazing. There is so much hot shit on those cds, I don't know where to start. I'll just say that I have 278 NW rap albums, and on each of those 7 NW mixtapes, about half of the album was songs I had never even heard before by artists I had never even heard before. I was very very impressed, I'm still soaking them b/c I got so many and b/c there is so much depth. When I've soaked them to my satisfaction I will make a post on here letting people know how they are in more detail etc. My collection got about 10% better in 1 day with a shoebox in the male from Trmndus. He hooked me up, he can do the same for you guys, what he's doing is good not bad, nobody's gonna hear a hot track from somebody and be like "i'm not gonna buy his album then" they'll be hungry for more and buy the whole album.

p.s. Trmndus I will ship you the Emperor P album today, had my first day off in a while yesterday so I bought the album.

Jun 9, 2002
Trmndus u know your goal and what you trying to accomplishing wit the whole Southwest Connect movemet. Overlook the small minded people on the sideline that gon forever have a monkey wrench to throw. The SWC mixtapes probably giving some of these artists more exposure than they could know what to do with. Some of these artists need that opportunity to showcase their talent..i havnt seen none of them in Murder DOG have you? SWC is the outlet for the artists that havnt managed to incorporate a household name in their region or own hometown for example. Its not even a money factor involved Mr Tatou...Production (purchase of the cds, making of cover, and shipping cost)...damn near dont even make it worth puttin together the damn mixes together. its a sacrifice made by someone who is going out on the limb to give artists of all regions exposure by his means of resources. Any artists that feels you need permission or upset the fact their song is on their..you need to take their ass off anyway! because you doin them a damn favor.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Sure its good promotion. Until you find out your blood, sweat and tears are being digitally copied and sold to the highest bidder without you making a penny from it.

And then when you complain, the only response is: "Yea, we repent! We'll take you off right away! You'll get not a dime from us, but at least you know we won't be raping you of your art any more!"

Such are the business practices of COWARDS and THEIVES.