NFL Games blackedout for Sunday..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Different strokes for different folks. I hear what you are saying but at the end of the day I rather watch my team play live, plus I have great seats. I understand economics have alot to do with some people not attending regularily. But as a fan, you have to take the good with the bad just like life. My son sometimes says" dad the Raiders suck." I have to agree with him but I use it to teach him some valuable life lessons. Am I saying your logic is wrong, no. Just not my cup of tea. In my opinion, it all boils down to one's character.
I mean I could afford season tickets if I really wanted to get them... I'm just not like that with my money personally

I'm not cheap... but I'm not willing to cash out that kind of money to watch my team get shitted on week in and week out

I'm glad not everyone feels that way, because if that was the case almost nobody would be at the games... I wish more people felt more like you, because I'd be able to watch more games on TV, lol

but like you said... different strokes for different folks...

I'm still a fan through thick and thin... still follow the team, watch them as much as I can... I know everything that goes on with my team... I hit a couple games a year... but I'm not gonna be there every other Sunday... also this Fall is gonna be insane with school... so I'll have to utilize my Sunday's for studying and taking care of business

the Raiders are important to me, and I'm a fan... but I have plenty of things way higher on my priority list

it is what is though... I'll be in the coliseum soon with Bo Jackson jersey on cheering on my team

Feb 14, 2009
I wish I live where my team was the home team, I would be their every damn game. If the Rams were still in LA, I swear to Jesus I would live in So Cal just to be a season ticket holder.

Dec 4, 2006
call me a loser but the Raiders take priority in my life almost over anything. You couldnt pay me to miss a game...
I feel that....although I'm hurting for cash ...I still managed to buy the rest of the season tickets from my joog for the 49ers games....

I just happen to be a fucking fan that loves his team and since i got that plug...I'm taking advantage of it..

Feb 14, 2004
I wish I live where my team was the home team, I would be their every damn game. If the Rams were still in LA, I swear to Jesus I would live in So Cal just to be a season ticket holder.
I know how you feel. If I lived in Seattle, I'd be at every home game, too. I know it'd cost alot to attend all 8 home games, but it'd be well worth it. I haven't been to a Seahawks home game since November 2nd, 2003 when they beat the Stealers 23-16. I'm definitely going to try to go to a game this season. I don't know which game, though.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
I know a lot of northern cali raider nation folks don't like the idea, but I think the team should move back to LA. the population is bigger and ain't there a brand new stadium waiting for a team?

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
I know a lot of northern cali raider nation folks don't like the idea, but I think the team should move back to LA. the population is bigger and ain't there a brand new stadium waiting for a team?
I believe that some people are trying to build a new stadium in the LA area, but nothing has been set in stone yet.

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
people in oakland don't go to games, so why have the team there? makes no sense. it would probably help with signing free agents too. I'm sure living in LA is a lot more enticing to nfl players, than living in oakland.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
people in oakland don't go to games, so why have the team there? makes no sense. it would probably help with signing free agents too. I'm sure living in LA is a lot more enticing to nfl players, than living in oakland.
you act like LA fans are gonna sell out every weekend for a garbage ass team... fuck no

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
you act like we were doing great before moving back to oakland. the team was bad in LA too. don't remember selling out being a problem though.

The Raiders have had 44 games on television and 77 blackouts since moving back to Oakland in 1995.

Apr 25, 2002
The niners are staring down the barrel at 0-3.
The raiders can easily start 0-6 if they don't get it together against the lowly Rams. In reality, there's a chance they could go winless all the way into week 14. If they do beat the Rams, look for them to have 2 wins going into Jacksonville. That's pushing it considering the 2nd win would be coming from KC, and they might beat you guys.

I know the Niners looked like shit against Seattle. Anyone with half a brain knows they're a lot better than that. I expect to go 0-2, but not 0-3. If it happens, it happens. But I don't know why you're commenting on it as if your team will do any better.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
they have to sell out by thursday morning to avoid a blackout, its not like they stop sellin tix after the deadline, people are still buyin them on gameday...