NFL Games blackedout for Sunday..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
why is the chargers game game blacked out? Cause they do shit like.... Want to see the charges raiders game and you are not from SD? You have to buy 3 chargers games worth of tickets to get into the raider game. So you pay for 3 games to get to go to the 1 game you wanna see.

thats why. They sell theeeeee stupidest ticket packages ever down there.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
why is the chargers game game blacked out? Cause they do shit like.... Want to see the charges raiders game and you are not from SD? You have to buy 3 chargers games worth of tickets to get into the raider game. So you pay for 3 games to get to go to the 1 game you wanna see.

thats why. They sell theeeeee stupidest ticket packages ever down there.
wtf? retarded. I'm sure their fans don't to see the Jags and Seahawks back to back. KNBR said the Seahawks game could be blacked out too.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
also on a side note.. i play softball on thursday nights and my team is comprised of 80% raiser fans. it was HILARIOUS to hear them talk shit like "you hear them punk ass charges are gonna be blacked out this week. what a bunch of fags man. fuck san diego they cant even sell out a game!"

hahahahahahahahahahah they been waiting for someone to match their lameness!

Aug 9, 2006
Charger fans and SD fans IMO are hella fairweather..But there are a FEW real fans out there
thats it. the Jags and Chargers have the most fair weather fans in the nfl, the chargers constantly put up a good team for years and their fans repay them by having a non-sale out game (IN THIER HOME OPENER) because they lost to the chiefs in the opening game of the season....

dont blame the nfl, this has been a rule for years and it wont change...it shouldnt change, every city that host a NFL team has enough people there and in the surrounding citys to fill a stadium every week...

Apr 25, 2002
Ticket package . . . Its cuz SD is scared of Raider fans. They don't want them coming tearing shit up and getting into fights.

Didn't NFL tickets go up over 7% or something since last season league wide? Can't sell out now how are they going to deal with two more games a year? Fucking owners.

Jun 1, 2002
also on a side note.. i play softball on thursday nights and my team is comprised of 80% raiser fans. it was HILARIOUS to hear them talk shit like "you hear them punk ass charges are gonna be blacked out this week. what a bunch of fags man. fuck san diego they cant even sell out a game!"

hahahahahahahahahahah they been waiting for someone to match their lameness!
Dutch -

I will remember this!

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
The NFL is such a piece of shit organization they have no sympathy for the hard economic times we are in and have no regard for the working man who is struggling just to make it. Add to that tickets are so damn expensive maybe, just maybe that's why some games aren't being sold out.

They need to lift the blackouts at the very least until the economy recovers. Also, paying full price for pre-season tickets is a joke

POST OF THE DAY.ESPECIALLY THAT LAST PART OF PAYING FULL PRICE FOR A DAM MEANINGLESS PRESEASON GAME.THATS BS

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
Raiders games are always getting blacked out, as fans...doesn't that make you mad?

I mean you have the cheer for a shitty team you can't even watch play. That would piss me off. If im gonna root for a shitty team, i want to SEE them lose so i can scream at the TV, not just sit around the house wondering what plays their calling.

same goes for my shitty ass niners.

Jan 18, 2006
This might be the first year a Niner game is blacked out. If they start 0-3 you know how many people will say fuck that organization? I know they have there yuppies that buy all the season tickets but that certainly doens't account for every seat not even close. Why do i get the feeling it will be the Niners vs. Rams game that wont be sold out

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
one of the many reasons to have Season Tickets and go to every game. And you can buy single game tickets to SD right off ticketmaster I just found a better deal on Stubhub so went that direction.. The Niner game you had to buy a packadge to see the Raiders I beleive. I dunno fuck you Ill be at 10/16 Raider games this year. It aint as expensive as people make it out to be.. You cop the cheapest ticket possible, get a better seat cuz no one is there (like me, when I can afford my seats Id buy em).. Park in the bart lot for free if you have to. I like the atmosphere of the mainlot so $33 aint bad split between the people in your car. BBQ your own food and get shitfaced in the parking lot before so you only need to get a beer or two inside. I figure I spend less than $100 a game for myself which aint bad. Wouldnt have it any other way. Support your team Raider fans before there gone again.....

Feb 12, 2004
This might be the first year a Niner game is blacked out. If they start 0-3 you know how many people will say fuck that organization? I know they have there yuppies that buy all the season tickets but that certainly doens't account for every seat not even close. Why do i get the feeling it will be the Niners vs. Rams game that wont be sold out
Nope. Niners had losing records multiple years in a row and there were no games blacked out. Why would we say fuck this organization over 0-3? wtf? If that's how raider fans think then it's no surprise why every single one of their home games is blacked out.

Jan 18, 2006
Ive already seen all the Niners fans hit the panic button talking bout selling there season tickets and shit. Ive also seen Candleshit empty at times. We will see

Dec 2, 2006
Raiders games are always getting blacked out, as fans...doesn't that make you mad?

I mean you have the cheer for a shitty team you can't even watch play. That would piss me off. If im gonna root for a shitty team, i want to SEE them lose so i can scream at the TV, not just sit around the house wondering what plays their calling.

same goes for my shitty ass niners.
Real fans support their teams in good times and bad by going to the game. Since their return, minus 1995-2000 for things out of my control, I may have missed 5 games total. I can't blame some for not supporting Al Davis and his antics the last seven years. But the rest of the fair weather fans can go elsewhere. The Nation does not need you. Next year we may see an 18 game regular season format. I hate spending approximately $400 dollars just on shitty preseason games I do not attend anyway. But that is the price you pay as a fan I guess. When we put some W's on the board, the asses will start showing up again. Real fans show up regardless.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I don't think you can knock people for not going to a game

not only does it cost a lot of money, but it takes up a lot of your day

if you're gonna watch the game at home of course you're gonna sit around for a few hours... but you can still get little shit done you need to do... I tend to utilize Sundays to do things like laundry, cook some food for the coming week, etc... because my weekdays are extremely hectic, and I'm typically home only a couple hours a day

and again... ticket prices, costs of food, beer, etc.. for tailgating, beer and food in the stadium... shit adds up

and on top of that... as fun as it is going to games... I think you can watch the game better at home, and know everything that's going on... (camera angles, etc... and HD makes it a lot better now) plus you can be more comfortable on your couch than in a stadium seat with some fat guy trying to squeeze past you so he can buy another fucking hot dog

I try to hit a couple games a year... but even if I didn't... I'm not a true fan? kill that noise, breh
^^^

to add to that... I don't always have people down to go to the games with me

shit, I probably have way more friends that are Niners fans anyways

I usually go with one of my close homies who is a Raiders fan, but he works a lot of weekends

but yeah... I'll hit a couple games this year, Raiders games are hella fun, but at the same time... I love kickin back and chillin on Sundays

and people say "if you're a real fan you'll go to the games no matter how bad the team"

sorry, but that's bullshit, IMO... why the fuck should I pay money and dedicate my entire day to watch a bunch of fuckin bums out there who can't even get a fucking first down on the field??

I'll always be a Raiders... and I'll always try to hit at least a couple games a year... will I likely attend more games if they're winning? damn straight... if that makes me a fair weather fan... so be it... I say it makes me a logical fan who doesn't like pissing away his money he works all week for

my 2 cents... it is what is

Dec 2, 2006
^^^

and people say "if you're a real fan you'll go to the games no matter how bad the team"

sorry, but that's bullshit, IMO... why the fuck should I pay money and dedicate my entire day to watch a bunch of fuckin bums out there who can't even get a fucking first down on the field??

I'll always be a Raiders... and I'll always try to hit at least a couple games a year... will I likely attend more games if they're winning? damn straight... if that makes me a fair weather fan... so be it... I say it makes me a logical fan who doesn't like pissing away his money he works all week for

my 2 cents... it is what is
Different strokes for different folks. I hear what you are saying but at the end of the day I rather watch my team play live, plus I have great seats. I understand economics have alot to do with some people not attending regularily. But as a fan, you have to take the good with the bad just like life. My son sometimes says" dad the Raiders suck." I have to agree with him but I use it to teach him some valuable life lessons. Am I saying your logic is wrong, no. Just not my cup of tea. In my opinion, it all boils down to one's character.