New Z-Ro Album "The Rain" ???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
^^^what he said^^^

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit, but I'm sure you were only kidding.

This album will still be worth a download I'm sure.

No im being serious. Em is just as good as him. K-Rino is a great lyricst but he got some shitty ass production.

Quit acting like Rino is god, bc theres always more people out there better then the next man. He got some creative lines but he just dont do it for me*(i got all his albums too)

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
multiple quote time...

No im being serious. Em is just as good as him. K-Rino is a great lyricst but he got some shitty ass production.

Quit acting like Rino is god, bc theres always more people out there better then the next man. He got some creative lines but he just dont do it for me*(i got all his albums too)
You pretty much lost all your credibility with that shit right there, but I will admit that there very well could be someone out there better then K-Rino but I sure as hell haven't heard of him and it sure as shit isn't Eminem retard.

Em probaly even never heard of him or that diss.
Judging by how drugged out Em's been looking lately he probably isn't even aware that any other rappers even exist.

K-Rino and Z-Ro have some sick songs together.
No doubt. Remember a couple years ago when K-Rino put up on the SPC boards that him and Z-Ro were talking about doing an album together? That would of gone down as the best colab album ever. PERIOD!

gtfo here with that eminem bullshit... that's all I have to say...
Truest shit said in the whold damn thread. Cheers!

a.c. chill died in '05...
K-Rino's dedication song "you never know" from the album Time Traveler:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/606552702b2110c9/

Feb 8, 2003
You pretty much lost all your credibility with that shit right there, but I will admit that there very well could be someone out there better then K-Rino but I sure as hell haven't heard of him and it sure as shit isn't Eminem retard.

Judging by how drugged out Em's been looking lately he probably isn't even aware that any other rappers even exist.

[/URL]

shut the fuck up for a second cheerleading azz fool! you sounding like a video vixen hoe now(imma call you 1 deepthroat from here on out)

you got some aurdacity saying i lost some "creditbility" over my opinion. on a internet forum. psssh whiteboy please(i wouldvve called you a nigga but i can tell from your vibe on here you some geeky willie Aim looking whiteboy) if anything you lost your heterosexuality for eating Rinos penis in this thread make sure not to bite the tip off. yeah I think Em is just as good if not better so who cares im sure im not the only one in the world who feel the same im entittled to my honest opinion just like your entittled to eat dick.

btw your in Tacoma washington square ass town so what you know about some credibility you automtically lost your credibility to be coming off rough neck on here. Go bump some Jimmy buffet and shoot up some dogg food trailor park living muthafucka

May 9, 2002
btw your in Tacoma washington square ass town so what you know about some credibility you automtically lost your credibility to be coming off rough neck on here. Go bump some Jimmy buffet and shoot up some dogg food trailor park living muthafucka
Tacoma is FAR from square, dude. I dont want to get into a "my city, is better than this city" argument because that is corny, but Tacoma has a fairly high crime rate, or at least it used to. There are parts of Tac that are grimy as fuck.

Dec 16, 2005
Wow, thanks for clearing that up. I didn't realize a posthumous album was only possible by 2Pac.
it's a different chill. this dude dropped the 2 ghetto throne albums that has z-ro featured on both on more than a few tracks. i havent seen them online anywhere though. found mine @ soundwaves here in houston. the 1st one - straight twenty eight is better than the 2nd - hustler eyes, imo.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
blah blah blah blah blah blah I'm a racist...kill whitey! I live in the ghetto so I'm better then you...you livin in a nice ass neighborhood honky.
Wow cracks on my race and where I live....really? You been around siccness that long and that's all you got?

Oh and thanks Jesse for sticking up for T town but I live in probably the nicest area of Tacoma but I don't know maybe it's just me but I think that's pretty dope. People actually clown people on here for where they live. It fuckin baffles me.

Bottom line: Eminem has skills but I personally think K-Rino is better.

and that's all she wrote...