New Z-Ro Album "The Rain" ???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2006
found this on cduniverse's website and they have a new z-ro album titled "the rain" dropping june 23. it's on a label called young empire. i guess he's no longer on rapalot? can anyone confirm if this album is all new material?

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=7944773

Z-Ro The Rain Album Track Listing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Mama's Lil' Boy No Mo
2. Solja
3. Not So Hard
4. Everything in Front of Me
5. Dro Skit
6. Hurt No More
7. Rain or Die
8. I Want Everything
9. This is What You Want
10. Mama Don't Cry
11. Everybody Raise Up
12. False Profits
13. I Miss My Homie
14. F*ck You

Dec 16, 2005
found this on cduniverse's website and they have a new z-ro album titled "the rain" dropping june 23. it's on a label called young empire. i guess he's no longer on rapalot? can anyone confirm if this album is all new material?

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=7944773

Z-Ro The Rain Album Track Listing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6. Hurt No More

10. Mama Don't Cry

14. F*ck You
^^^ can be found on GHETTO THRONE albums - STRAIGHT TWENTY EIGHT & HUSTLER EYES. THE RAIN is advertised in the inserts on STRAIGHT TWENTY EIGHT. both of these dropped a few years back already. the other guy involved w/ this is named Chill if im not mistaken. that straight twenty eight album is a jammer though. Mr. 3-2 & Z-ro are all over that album. i'm surprised they didnt use the "LATELY" track on this from straight twenty eight that features Z-Ro and Christopher Williams (r.i.p.). edit....just found that Christopher Williams is not dead. it was just an internet hoax from 2005.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Aug 5, 2002
Not to take anything away from Z-ro or this thread but saying Em is on the same level as K is absurd. It's like holding a candle up to a forest fire and comparing the two. The content of their music speaks volumes.