New Years gift for any of you who don't have it.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2007
LOL... fuck yall for e-bangin in my thread...

aye, I'm postin this from my blackberry on the side of the road, I'm stuck in a snowstorm on my way back from Philadelphia... rest assured as soon as I make it back safely I'll post a link for everybody... :)

yeppers...........................

A

AztecaCV

You're stupid, piss off you lame fuck. Take your e-bangin bullshit over to World Star Hip Hop, and maybe you can get e-jumped into an e-gang and go e-driveby Lil Wayne.

SHUT YO MOUTH BOY! YOU JUST CAN HANDLE THIS GANGSTA CRIP THANG!
OHHH BOY! DONT COME AROUND HERE! PEOPLE LIKE YOU GET SMOKED ON SIGHT IN MY NECK OF THE WOODS! AND THATS FO REAL NIGGA!

ALL THESE CRIP SETS IN MY CITY WILL DUMP ON YOU SQUARE ASS NIGGAS WITH THE QUICKNESS!

- TRE TRE DEUCE DEUCE GANGSTA CRIPS
- FORTY FO' BLOCK CRIP
- ROLLIN' 50'S
- C-SIDE TWOMPSTAZ
- HOOVER 3200 BLOCK CRIPS
- WS CRIP MAFIA
- VILLAGE PROJECTS NHC GANG
- CREST BLOCC CRIPS
- SS ARTESIO HEIGHTS CRIP
- 1300 BLOCK NHCG ORIGINAL GANGSTAZ <------------ MY HOOD BITCHES!
- CAPP LOCC CRIP
- GARDEN BLVD KILLA CRIPS

BIG EVIL ALL C-SIDE CUZZ, 187 SLOBS

THEM CRIPS IS ROLLING DEEP!

Sep 30, 2002
LOL... fuck yall for e-bangin in my thread...

aye, I'm postin this from my blackberry on the side of the road, I'm stuck in a snowstorm on my way back from Philadelphia... rest assured as soon as I make it back safely I'll post a link for everybody... :)

yeppers...........................

What a bitch. Anybody that knows me on here knows better than to think I would post up some bullshit. Its cool though. I will send the song to the people that pm'd me.

Jun 9, 2007
What a bitch. Anybody that knows me on here knows better than to think I would post up some bullshit. Its cool though. I will send the song to the people that pm'd me.
And I'm sure they'll be eternally grateful, seeing as how it may have subtle differences from the album version. :knockout:

Sep 30, 2002
I said it isnt really a big deal, but certain folks on here consider themselves collectors so the song does have subtle little differences, and I just figured I would offer it to anyone that wants it, but hey I been around here too long to get into baseless arguments with cats that think I am some run of the mill crazy fan. I lost a family member on Christmas day, and I had a pretty shitty holiday trying to fly in the fucked up airports so I didn't really have to explain shit,as a matter of fact fuck it, if you want the song the only two other people that I know have it for sure are Betthatstang and HQ. Get it from them.

Jun 9, 2007
I lost a family member on Christmas day, and I had a pretty shitty holiday trying to fly in the fucked up airports
my condolences, but has nothing to do with stupid shit online... be real dawg, two polar opposites, and you know THIS thread wasn't meant to "make fun" of you losing a relative....

so I didn't really have to explain shit,as a matter of fact fuck it, if you want the song the only two other people that I know have it for sure are Betthatstang and HQ.
It's cool, I got the song... it's on a pretty good album called "Absolute Power"... shit, I got the video too... so I'm straight off the "subtle differences"

Jun 9, 2007
Good news.. I lost this track on my way back from Philadelphia last Christmas, but I just found out my second cousin's cousin's wife still has it on disc... She's in Bangladesh doing missionary work for the holidays, but as soon as she gets back she promised to send it my way.

You're welcome.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
thank god!

I was thinking why it took 11 and a half months but it's all good at least those that don't have it will as soon as she get's back!

Status
Not open for further replies.