New Years gift for any of you who don't have it.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2007
Psycho Bitch (og prerelease)

For anybody who already has this, don't give me shit for posting about it, ALOT of people aint heard it yet!

If you want it, send a PM my way.

There aren't many differences. Instead of saying "I want you to quit callin me" at the start, Tech says "I want you to stop callin me".. also, there's an extra "chea" at the end of the first verse, and there may be subtle differences in the background of the beat but I don't know for sure.

I'll be leaving for Philadelphia in the morning so if I don't respond to your PM right away, just be patient. I'll get the track uploaded and PM'd to you when I get there.

Sep 30, 2002
I got the joke and I posted this in the other thread as well.

For one, this track is real, for two, hell no, it aint a big deal. I just know how you mothafuckas go crazy for some shit that Tech did and probably don't have. For anybody around here that been here long enough to know me knows I don't usually put shit like this up anyway I was just trying to contribute something. We had a tragedy in my family while I was in K.C. and I didn't have time to be on the cpu fucking around.

TheVille31 you are correct and there was a thread about it I started probably about 4-5 years ago but I can't find it on here, and that shit is wierd because you are right, people thought Tech was dissin K.C.

I don't have time to look back through the thread to see who thought I am some deranged fan trying to pretend I have a song that I don't have..............check my post count I don't really post that often and I am here ALMOST everyday since 2002, I definitely wouldn't waste my time starting a thread.

Oh and for those of you who are asking yourselves "why doesnt he just put it up now?"
I am posting this through my phone in an airport.

Status
Not open for further replies.