New Years gift for any of you who don't have it.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 2, 2009
SHUT YO MOUTH BOY! YOU JUST CAN HANDLE THIS GANGSTA CRIP THANG!
OHHH BOY! DONT COME AROUND HERE! PEOPLE LIKE YOU GET SMOKED ON SIGHT IN MY NECK OF THE WOODS! AND THATS FO REAL NIGGA!

ALL THESE CRIP SETS IN MY CITY WILL DUMP ON YOU SQUARE ASS NIGGAS WITH THE QUICKNESS!

- TRE TRE DEUCE DEUCE GANGSTA CRIPS
- FORTY FO' BLOCK CRIP
- ROLLIN' 50'S
- C-SIDE TWOMPSTAZ
- HOOVER 3200 BLOCK CRIPS
- WS CRIP MAFIA
- VILLAGE PROJECTS NHC GANG
- CREST BLOCC CRIPS
- SS ARTESIO HEIGHTS CRIP
- 1300 BLOCK NHCG ORIGINAL GANGSTAZ <------------ MY HOOD BITCHES!
- CAPP LOCC CRIP
- GARDEN BLVD KILLA CRIPS

BIG EVIL ALL C-SIDE CUZZ, 187 SLOBS

THEM CRIPS IS ROLLING DEEP!
Is this guy fuckin' serious???? Yo, dude... shut up. For one; nobody believes you, two... and this is the important one NOBODY CARES! You think that shit makes you look cool. It doesn't. As far as I'm concerned you just named a bunch of gangs that punk you out on the daily..bitch. I don't need crips/bloods/whatever, we can go hands and see who's "gangsta" YEAAH SON!... douche bag:devious:

Jul 1, 2004
Is this guy fuckin' serious???? Yo, dude... shut up. For one; nobody believes you, two... and this is the important one NOBODY CARES! You think that shit makes you look cool. It doesn't. As far as I'm concerned you just named a bunch of gangs that punk you out on the daily..bitch. I don't need crips/bloods/whatever, we can go hands and see who's "gangsta" YEAAH SON!... douche bag:devious:

this was posted almost a year ago. Calm down tater tot.

SuuuWooooooooooooooooooop

Aug 9, 2005
I said it isnt really a big deal, but certain folks on here consider themselves collectors so the song does have subtle little differences, and I just figured I would offer it to anyone that wants it, but hey I been around here too long to get into baseless arguments with cats that think I am some run of the mill crazy fan. I lost a family member on Christmas day, and I had a pretty shitty holiday trying to fly in the fucked up airports so I didn't really have to explain shit,as a matter of fact fuck it, if you want the song the only two other people that I know have it for sure are Betthatstang and HQ. Get it from them.

Jul 16, 2008
SHUT YO MOUTH BOY! YOU JUST CAN HANDLE THIS GANGSTA CRIP THANG!
OHHH BOY! DONT COME AROUND HERE! PEOPLE LIKE YOU GET SMOKED ON SIGHT IN MY NECK OF THE WOODS! AND THATS FO REAL NIGGA!

ALL THESE CRIP SETS IN MY CITY WILL DUMP ON YOU SQUARE ASS NIGGAS WITH THE QUICKNESS!

- TRE TRE DEUCE DEUCE GANGSTA CRIPS
- FORTY FO' BLOCK CRIP
- ROLLIN' 50'S
- C-SIDE TWOMPSTAZ
- HOOVER 3200 BLOCK CRIPS
- WS CRIP MAFIA
- VILLAGE PROJECTS NHC GANG
- CREST BLOCC CRIPS
- SS ARTESIO HEIGHTS CRIP
- 1300 BLOCK NHCG ORIGINAL GANGSTAZ <------------ MY HOOD BITCHES!
- CAPP LOCC CRIP
- GARDEN BLVD KILLA CRIPS

BIG EVIL ALL C-SIDE CUZZ, 187 SLOBS

THEM CRIPS IS ROLLING DEEP!
BITCH NIGGA COME TO KANSAS CITY AND I'LL SHOW WHAT A "REAL NIGGA" IS GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WIT THE BULLSHIT....IF U A REAL NIGGA WHY ARE YOU INTERNET BANGIN ON THE SICCNESS PUSSSSSSSSY!

Status
Not open for further replies.