[NEW VIDEO] YOKO ft. BERNER, CHRIS BROWN,WIZ KHALIFA, BIG K.R.I.T

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 22, 2009
Personally, Big K.R.I.T. makes this track. Sure there are big names, but KRIT produced this, did the hook, and has a fire verse. If you can't pick up on what he's saying and how it relates to Yoko, then that shit must have went straight over your head.

Like said above, ReturnOf4eva is the best album that has dropped this year, Krit makes timeless music, and it's hella soulful.
Yump gotta say though KRIT WUZ HERE was slightly better cause of Children Of The World and Good Enough

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
LOL! You still with that? I sense I'm not one of your favorites in here HAHAHAHA!!!!! You see me as a negative, but it's cool. I have strong opinions and piss off more people than I can make happy, but just like my women: I'm the one people love to hate LMAO!!!!

Seriously though, I've always laid back and watched how people in here ragged at Berner when he first came in here. It's just funny to me how much dude has accomplished and has pretty much rubbed it in their face. I give him major props. And no, I wasn't one of the dudes in here ragging on him.
but he still cant rap tho, not hating just my opinion.

May 16, 2002
but he still cant rap tho, not hating just my opinion.

I can respect anybody's opinion.

Although, your opinion towards Berner is like others towards Lil Wayne etc.

In the end, that artist keeps moving forward while some people just stand around & shake their fist.

It doesn't really matter though. We as human beings understand we can't make everybody happy. Like a loved one can't talk another family member out of using drugs etc. Not everybody is going to listen or accept. We should be content for those that we did reach & let the rest go.

Dec 12, 2006
asian girls is overrated as fuck, folks come from sections where theres barely any asians and build up some fetish or somethin i dunno, I'll take some mo hynas

if asian girls is your thing my bad not tryna hate

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
over 5 million views in 2 days just on worldstar.. i love this song and the video is incredible. i hope it gets picked up by mtv2 or BET, have to do serious edits to make that happen cz of some subject matter, but this video is huge now but it could really grow legs with national TV exposure. Congrats Bern

S.L.A.B

Hiphop-TV
Mar 26, 2006
hiphop-tv.blogspot.nl
I can respect anybody's opinion.

Although, your opinion towards Berner is like others towards Lil Wayne etc.

In the end, that artist keeps moving forward while some people just stand around & shake their fist.

It doesn't really matter though. We as human beings understand we can't make everybody happy. Like a loved one can't talk another family member out of using drugs etc. Not everybody is going to listen or accept. We should be content for those that we did reach & let the rest go.
You dont think his flow is slow and sounds horrible and boring? Dont get me wrong I think Berner is a good guy as a person, but you gotta be realistic about having talent when you wanna start as artist

The songs itself is not bad when you look at it, I just think he at least needs to work on his flow

Jan 9, 2009
good look for berner. chris brown ripped that shit tho.
and his scene was teh best drifting with the asian hoes.

lol at wiz weak ass effort. he talkin bout bitches in his verse but cant be seen with any in the video cuz his baldheaded girlfriend would trip out

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
I like this song but I don't wanna listen to chris brown rapping! He's weak as fuck..
Yet at the same time, it's a good look to let him jump on this because it will expand Berners horizon and put ppl up on him that normLy wouldn't have heard his music.. Plus the leading artists from their areas (KRIT:Mississippi) (wiz khalifa:pittsburg) Berner definitely has the potential to blow up now. It's gotten a couple million views already including 2 milli just off WSHH, so this videos one of the hottest out right now.. I liked
the Visuals but Fuck chris brown, I don't got no respect for dude after he put hands on Rihanna... You got one of the baddest bitches I'n the industry and yet you feel the need to beat her like a punching bag.. Makes me sick.