[NEW VIDEO] YOKO ft. BERNER, CHRIS BROWN,WIZ KHALIFA, BIG K.R.I.T

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
I remember when we pumped him up to get better....y'all wack rappers on the siccness just peep the scene...

And I remember Berner saying on here "If you want your music to be heard, you need to get out of the bay area to make noise" ...

it's obvious he's on someones radar...... T.B.I.B.?

Dec 12, 2006
just listened to it again, production is dope,and CB and Wiz on a track is definetly an accomplishment but im stickin to my guns, not a single person on that track can rap for shit, but then again its not about rappin these days is it?

May 16, 2002
just listened to it again, production is dope,and CB and Wiz on a track is definetly an accomplishment but im stickin to my guns, not a single person on that track can rap for shit, but then again its not about rappin these days is it?
No it's not. You can rap about kicking your dog, but if you have a good beat and deliver it right, you got yourself a hit LOL!

Dec 12, 2006
seems like alot of people who hated on bernie now seem him bubble up and want to tailcoat him to sucess so they change their tune, state of the biz I guess, bein as that I think alot of rappers are just cryin out for attention and I dont rap I dont give two shits, berner is a hell of a business man but i cant slap this one, just my 5 cents

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
I didn't like his verse at all, but the quality of the song overall and the artists appearing on the track as a whole gets a thumbs up.

Sep 12, 2005
Personally, Big K.R.I.T. makes this track. Sure there are big names, but KRIT produced this, did the hook, and has a fire verse. If you can't pick up on what he's saying and how it relates to Yoko, then that shit must have went straight over your head.

Like said above, ReturnOf4eva is the best album that has dropped this year, Krit makes timeless music, and it's hella soulful.