New Tournament Sign-Ups

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2005
we should do Topicals...

i guess im in, depends on when this shit takes place cuz im never on durin the weekends... and on mondays and fridays im busy most of the day...haha...

oh, and just to comment on jsquared's posts, he's right to a point... you cant have a board or anything without a little hate, maybe not to the degree that jsquared says there is but denying that there is hate is just a lie... cuz no matter where you are there is a little hate...and that goes for dickriding too...

and i dont think ive recieved too much hate or the ladder but that doesnt mean it's not there...

May 19, 2005
still got room on the list? if so, I'm in. I'm done moving and got my internet going so I'm ready to rip it up. got a lot of anxiety built up from the move thing, need to vent.

Jun 17, 2005
What's up Siccness!! I'm a new cat lookin to sharpen his skills. This tourney looks like it could be some fun shit. Is it coo to get in where I fit in? Let a nia know.

Furious