New Tournament Sign-Ups

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Since nobody wanted to post shit in the 2 on 2 tourny, it's dead. I'm starting a new tournament right now. This is the sign in sheet. I'm aiming for 16 contestants. Once we get all 16 I will start the tourny.

This tournament will have the same rules as the last tourny I ran. All verses will have a due date & time, only logical votes will count, 5-0 = KO.... If your shit is posted past the deadline you are disqualified, even if your opponent is willing to let it slide.

Feb 5, 2005
ill definately in, as long as the voting is fair and unbiased......

i think we need to go pull in judges from elsewhere...since alot of cats on here are in board "cliques"...

Apr 25, 2002
No excuses homeboy. Most people vote fairly and the explanations show it. I refuse to leave this board to find people who will judge battles, when they probably won't even know how to judge a battle.

Feb 5, 2005
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
No excuses homeboy. Most people vote fairly and the explanations show it. I refuse to leave this board to find people who will judge battles, when they probably won't even know how to judge a battle.

ok...whatever dude...seeing how there was only one comment explaining ANY reason why I "lost" any of the 3 battles i did up here , i can tell you that is complete bullshit....and that one comment was made by you and it was pretty much vague....

thats fine if you aint gonna go recruit other judges, but we need to have them named ahead of time....not just 5 clowns showing up hating and giving the contest to one of their friends.....

im still in it to win it...even though, i know it aint gonna have a fair chance from the get go...

Apr 25, 2002
jsquared said:
ok...whatever dude...seeing how there was only one comment explaining ANY reason why I "lost" any of the 3 battles i did up here , i can tell you that is complete bullshit....and that one comment was made by you and it was pretty much vague....
Look jsquare, if you could read you would know that I said "only logical votes will count." That means if there is reasonable doubt that a vote is logical it would have to be explained upon request. And if the vote is obvious dickriding/hating it will not be counted.

jsquared said:
thats fine if you aint gonna go recruit other judges, but we need to have them named ahead of time....not just 5 clowns showing up hating and giving the contest to one of their friends.....
This is exactly the type of ignorant bullshit that makes this board go downhill. With people like yourself, every single loss is blamed on hating and dickriding. I guess your lack of skill has nothing to do with it?

jsquared said:
im still in it to win it...even though, i know it aint gonna have a fair chance from the get go...
Yeah, you have a handicap, that being your skill level.

This is not a debate. This is my tournament and my forum, if you don't like it then don't participate. Anybody can come in and vote as long as it's a logical vote, end of story.

DO NOT RESPOND BACK WITH AN ARGUEMENT. THIS ENDS HERE.

Now let's get the rest of the contestants.

May 19, 2005
any room for a middle-aged cracka rappa from the suburbs up in this piece, yo? if so, count me in. are you digging what I'm throwing at you, my fellow brothers of all colors? ((did I say that right? I'm still trying to jive to this hip-hop-urban-street-gangster lingo you fellows are always spraying at a cracker, my nipples.))

what.

Apr 25, 2002
jsquared said:
this isn't an argument......take my name out the hat....
That's what I figured.

jsquared said:
im sick of "your" gay ass forum with faggot assed dick riders that wouldn't know talent if it bit them in the ass...
That's everyone's excuse when people aren't feling their shit.

jsquared said:
i'll take my shit elsewhere...somewhere it will be appreciated...
You do that, big guy.

jsquared said:
have fun wasting your life away moderating this board....maybe if you weren't the mod, it would be a cooler place....but i know you aint never gonna give up that power...
Everybody likes to take shots at the mod. This thread is the only place I've ever interracted with this character, and he acts like I've been following him around this forum for tha past month. Please....

jsquared said:
and if this post gets deleted, that just goes to prove that you can't handle the truth and you have a guilty conscience as well.....
No, it goes to show that you can't follow the rules. Your post will be deleted, and these quotes will be the only remnants of a post full of bullshit.

Bye.