New Tech Video!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Just curious....why cant niggaz who are members of this siccness community get on here and keep yall posted on whats goin on with them?
Wowzersssss....jumpin a debate and didnt even take time to read. Well let me take time to answer your questions:

Pittsburg Philthy...got warned time and time again to quit making a thread (that same day) about himself for every project he is working on. ( Keep it summed up) This is not a Pittsburg Filthy Forum. HE CAN PROMOTE ALL 3 FUCKING THINGS IN 1 FUCKING THEAD!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you understand what I am saying to you?!?!?!?!? let me say it again for you hood folk that dont compehend me:

HE CAN PROMOTE HIMSELF BUT KEEP IT TO 1 THREAD!!!!!!!!!

so please miss me with that bullshit about NOT being able to promote. You know what you call it when someone does what Pittsburg filth was doing? They call it Spamming!!!!!! It IS NOT ALLOWED.

On top of that, he was coming in here and acting like he was someone else asking about himself!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? do you know what they call that in the hood? Heres one word: Phony

If you dont care dont read it. But guess what?
If Bone or Jay-Z or whoever with some celeb got on here and posted what they was doin I'm willing to bet these sissy ass moderators would be thumbs up,good lookin, cant wait, and all that typa dick riding shit.
Its just too damn bad a Jayz or Bone or whoever the fuck you can think that has sold over ...ummm...let say...10 million copies doesnt post here..huh?
Quit talking out of your ass you dumb bitch.

In the Bart forum I've seen JT the bigga figga promote himself, I've seen Mitchy Slick promote himself in the S. Cali and both of them get love.
Does JT or Mitchy go in there and act like they are someone other than themselves????? please answer the question.

So my question Midwest Forum, we can come in here all day and talk about those that have made it or have made it and fell off, but cant acknowledge our own siccness brothers out here grindin tryin to come up?
again:

HE CAN PROMOTE HIMSELF BUT KEEP IT TO 1 THREAD!!!!!!!!!

Tut-C dont be frustrated cuz alot of these cats on here are wanna be rappers or failed rappers working desk jobs so they are bitter. They used to do me the same way when I'd mention Court Dog. We cant talk about Court and his movie but we can talk about Bone or AK of Do or Die all day. Amazing!
You exactly right you groupie. And this was before I was a moderator, huh?
no one could talk about the Midwest with out sucking Courts dick like you do.....please....miss me with that bitter talk.

shout out to CourtDogg for putting up with this groupie ass bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.