New Tech Video!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
There is a Forum for you to shout out to Tech...

go do that there.

He is not on here promoting Tech N9ne. He is promoting himself and his video skills (atleast thats the way I see it)...

You should holla at him so he can make one of your performances look good.

and about Pittsburg getting banned...
I got tired of him coming in here talking in 3rd person like he wasnt himself, making 2-3 threads about himself. THAT IS SPAMMING.

It is not allowed.

Promote all you want, but take a hint when no one replys to your thread. Dont start another one. Sorry if the truth hurts you boys.

Oct 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
Tut-C and Phithy you guys could kinda contribute to the forum instead of just promoting yourself all the time , it just gets old . im not hating on ya but you would get more response from fans if ya would . Law turned me onto you guys a few years ago and i liked some of your music so dont ruin a good thing here . peace .:cool:

Sep 12, 2005
siccness.net we in the streets- West Coast-Down South-East Coast-Midwest you guys keep up. And for the fans they love us ya'll or you the olny one who is in they feelings. Check Pittsburgh Post and see how many went un-responded too... Keep doing yo job you get paid for bro!!!!! Nemo and Coop keep sending us shit!!! Cuz they know who really touches the street!!!!! 1/3 of or fans don't live on the computer so we crawling we crawling....Come see us open for Tech in MAY.

Sep 12, 2005
Or you can't make that one iether? lol Well when you turned yourself into a rapper and placed all your cd art work tracklist and ect on here that was ok? I get it 1 luv. What ever happen to that. Can I get a verse on their? I won't eat cha to bad. And I don't battle rap. I really battle....

Sep 12, 2005
It's hard being a leader but it's easy to follow

Midwest Freak said:
Tut-C and Phithy you guys could kinda contribute to the forum instead of just promoting yourself all the time , it just gets old . im not hating on ya but you would get more response from fans if ya would . Law turned me onto you guys a few years ago and i liked some of your music so dont ruin a good thing here . peace .:cool:
man we could but to avoid people getting in their feelings about our opinions we chose not too speak on everything. Well we feel we do contribute. Tut-C and Pittsburgh Philthy are responsible for hella new people finding out about siccness.net in KC. Ask Nemo...But we don't go around asking what have you done for me lately. We not suckaz. And Oh we know YOUR not hating. It's those who know what promotion is and still hate.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
I aint gonna go back and forth with you ....

I dont mind if you wanna promote...but quit making threads about yourselves....trying to fool people like it aint you.

Thats some gay ass shit right there....homie. And you even know that.

I aint never turned myself into know rapper, thats you. I am what I am. I work everyday, get paid good. I rap and aint never asked for no dime off of it. If I get money doing it Im good. If I dont....Im good. What about you boss? dont come at me sideways like you know a damn thing about me...

and dont sit here and talk like you some overskilled MC...becuase you made 3 mix cd's...which sold 40 copies. You couldnt eat me if I was cook and marinated for you homie...

peace.

Sep 12, 2005
excatly!!! thanx for keep it somewhat real... WE Promoting and you couldn't take it... making treads about us, who else you want me to make about??? Do you hear yourself? My log on name is TuT-C I am street how I'm trying to fool people. Pittsburgh's was street_heat until you hated on him and he only post about him and rich who he trying to fool. Dude he post shit like Questions for Rich & Pittsburgh. If it was gay shit right there why you get involved with it, You sound gay to me dude. Any other member please help me see str8. IS this dude not right????? well not say nothing he might get you banned

Sep 12, 2005
JLMACN said:
I aint gonna go back and forth with you ....

I dont mind if you wanna promote...but quit making threads about yourselves....
did anyone read this mans words? Who else are we gonna make treads about who else do you want us to promote JL you? You do rap.... We can do that for you since you hate that we promote ourselves. Oh after this long out conversation and you getting Pittsburgh " the most promoting, 3XL Gritting, ( ask Rob1der ) banned, now you don't mind if we wanna promote. Please stop hating on us. This is a west coast site. Have you been out there. We fucc wit them ( ask Nemo ) have you been to fucc wit them? Our do you just email'em. Let us do us we no the rules. But it hard when you keep making them up as we go along.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Tutc.......Do you read my words?

I dont mind if you wanna promote...but quit making threads about yourselves....trying to fool people like it aint you.
straight up. This board does not need 3-4 different Threads about what you all are doing.....and that was the problem. I would do it to anyone.

And quit talking like I didnt warn Pittsburg....I did. I told him to chill out....did he? NO!! so it got dealt with...

call Nemo...and cry to him...since you 2 are so tight...

I could give a fuck if this was a west coast, midwest, south, norht, east ...site...point is.......QUIT MAKING 3-4 THREADS the same fuckin day about you 2 doing 3 different things. PERIOD.

now then......READ^^^^^ and understand....

Apr 24, 2003
Kansas City, MO
JLMACN said:
He is not on here promoting Tech N9ne. He is promoting himself and his video skills (atleast thats the way I see it)...

You should holla at him so he can make one of your performances look good.
Exactly.

I shoot videos, promos, commercials. I do it all. I'm military trained in this shit. Tech is my biggest act I've worked with so far. I've done work for local rap artists: VV, Stryke Burner, and Uzi Boo of the Goon Squad. Their shit hasn't been released yet, but is coming soon. Y'all might of seen VV's commercial on MTV and BET, I did that too.

I've also worked with a few metal bands.

I won't charge an arm and a leg and the product will be the shit. Y'all can get at me on here or myspace

|GOD|||ZILLA| said:
that immaculate immaturity was sick.
Thanks.

That piece actually won me Best Experimental Horror Film at the Kansas International Film Festival, which was judged by horror icons, George Romero and Tom Savini.

Nov 13, 2004
Just curious....why cant niggaz who are members of this siccness community get on here and keep yall posted on whats goin on with them? If you dont care dont read it. But guess what? If Bone or Jay-Z or whoever with some celeb got on here and posted what they was doin I'm willing to bet these sissy ass moderators would be thumbs up,good lookin, cant wait, and all that typa dick riding shit. In the Bart forum I've seen JT the bigga figga promote himself, I've seen Mitchy Slick promote himself in the S. Cali and both of them get love. So my question Midwest Forum, we can come in here all day and talk about those that have made it or have made it and fell off, but cant acknowledge our own siccness brothers out here grindin tryin to come up? Tut-C dont be frustrated cuz alot of these cats on here are wanna be rappers or failed rappers working desk jobs so they are bitter. They used to do me the same way when I'd mention Court Dog. We cant talk about Court and his movie but we can talk about Bone or AK of Do or Die all day. Amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.