New slumper straight atta Denver!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 5, 2006
NorthernColoradoEnt said:
MUCH LUV ON THAT TRACK HOMIE GOOD TO SEE FOLKS REPPIN THE KILLARADO!
fa'sho it's all gravity 303 stand up we have so much talent out here its jus a matter of time till some one kicks da door in..Big up 2 Julox! I feel ur shit mayne

Oct 17, 2006
im from colorado, alot of the artists i hear from here are just trying to be like every on else on the radio, Black P is the only CO MC i really feel, the rest just sound like every thing thats on the radio, i dont like Julox's flow, or his content, he is nothing special to me, im not saying black P is the greatest either, but imo he is repping colorado with real hip hop

im not sure if young doe is the same im thinking off, the Doe with upset records? i dont like his stage show it's boaring and i bought him and ray ray's albums before the show to check them out and i didnt feel their style, him and other upset records opened up for DJ Quick when he was at the ogden, if they are different artists my bad for the mix up, and skor dawg that song aint to bad keep repping CO

Oct 5, 2006
Dawg I have over 150 tracks that i recorded in less than 3 years its jus the tip of the ice burg check out all the joints on myspace.thanks for the feedback though, Ive never tried to sound like anyone else i jus vibe on a beat and drop vocals, I write music quickly and never think twice bout what imma say..Co stand up!!

Oct 17, 2006
Dezert Eagle im sure your gonna hate the MC's i listen to
Atmosphere,living legends crew,zion I, Oddisee,Ohmega Watts, Del, Cyne,Tonedeff,Aesop Rock, Immortal Technique, Edan, Swollen Members,Cunninlynguists(pretty sure i spelled that wrong), High & Mighty,Abstract Rude,Aceyalone,E&A,K-Rino
thats just a few.

no matter what we are not going to agree so how long you wanna keep this up?

Oct 17, 2006
skor dawg said:
Dawg I have over 150 tracks that i recorded in less than 3 years its jus the tip of the ice burg check out all the joints on myspace.thanks for the feedback though, Ive never tried to sound like anyone else i jus vibe on a beat and drop vocals, I write music quickly and never think twice bout what imma say..Co stand up!!
this is the first time ive heard your music ill check out some more from you, any place i can buy any albums you made?

Oct 5, 2006
thoughts said:
this is the first time ive heard your music ill check out some more from you, any place i can buy any albums you made?
u can buy Playin fo keepz off myspace page, and my new shit should drop in may its called "The Work$hop" it features Bizzy bone, Assassin, mr.kee, Havikk of South central cartel, Young Droop,and more

Feb 27, 2007
DezertEagle said:
Not bad Skor dawg, I wasn't diggin the chourus but the beat wasn't bad. Kinda reminds me a little of arapahoe trues.

Black P is not the hottest artist in the D.

Julox rips a mic way tighter than Black P
Young Doe can spit it better than Black P
Plus Black P is from the Springs. Don't get me wrong, Black P is tight but there are better in the town.

who are u??? julox is garbage. there is no way u from the 303 if u think that crap. and who the hell is "young doe" u aint shit if 90% of ur own city aint heard of u.. u need to get ta mind stright playa

Aug 31, 2005
AIN'T NOBODY IN Y'ALL CITY GON COME UP IF Y'ALL KEEP CATCHIN FEELINS LIKE A BUNCH OF BIRDS...
EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN OPINION AND YOU CAN'T ARGUE OPINIONS, BECAUSE EVERYONE IS RIGHT IN THEY OWN MIND!
ALSO OPINIONS IS NOT HATE, THAT'S JUST HOW THEY FEEL PERSONALLY.
SO ALL OF Y'ALL ARE RIGHT...

Aug 5, 2003
bigdayne said:
who are u??? julox is garbage. there is no way u from the 303 if u think that crap. and who the hell is "young doe" u aint shit if 90% of ur own city aint heard of u.. u need to get ta mind stright playa

You're just a fukin retarded. Atleast 90% of the hip hop community in Co has heard of Young Doe. He and Mo Heat are pretty much the sound of colorado as far as producing goes. Plus he's been rappin for a grip. He pretty much has been running Elites since Boozilla got locked up. Like I said, Black P is cool just not the best in the town, and he don't even rep Denver, he's from the springs and if you were a true fan of his you'd know that. That's all I'm gonna do to address you.

Aug 5, 2003
thoughts said:
Dezert Eagle im sure your gonna hate the MC's i listen to
Atmosphere,living legends crew,zion I, Oddisee,Ohmega Watts, Del, Cyne,Tonedeff,Aesop Rock, Immortal Technique, Edan, Swollen Members,Cunninlynguists(pretty sure i spelled that wrong), High & Mighty,Abstract Rude,Aceyalone,E&A,K-Rino
thats just a few.

no matter what we are not going to agree so how long you wanna keep this up?

I don't hate any of those guys, they just do it differently then the Julox's and the Young Doe's of the world. All you really had to say is that you're more in to the east coast feelin rap/hip hop and I would of understood why you don't feel Julox. You probably wouldn't feel Young Doe either then. But the Young Doe I'm talking about is with Elite Entertainment. He's a producer and a rapper that is about to become an Author. He's been reppin the town for a long time just like Julox. All I'm saying is that if you from Colorado you ought to give the artist luv and support them so the town can finally catch a break. Black P reps the state pretty well but so do both of the artist I'm talking about. A-town Click is a Colorado classic that still gets luv from the town, and that was mainly Julox and his Homie Lil Rip. I'm just a rap/hip hop fan. I like a little of everything, I'm down with some Big L and Some OC, I'm also down with that down south shit like Fat Pat, Hawk, And E.S.G., And you can bet that I'm down with that west coast bay shit too.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
The Wrong Doe

thoughts said:
im from colorado, alot of the artists i hear from here are just trying to be like every on else on the radio, Black P is the only CO MC i really feel, the rest just sound like every thing thats on the radio, i dont like Julox's flow, or his content, he is nothing special to me, im not saying black P is the greatest either, but imo he is repping colorado with real hip hop

im not sure if young doe is the same im thinking off, the Doe with upset records? i dont like his stage show it's boaring and i bought him and ray ray's albums before the show to check them out and i didnt feel their style, him and other upset records opened up for DJ Quick when he was at the ogden, if they are different artists my bad for the mix up, and skor dawg that song aint to bad keep repping CO
You're talking about the wrong Doe. Dezerteagles talking about my lil homie Young Doe from Elite Entertainment. It seems as if you have that boujietto taste. If it doesn't sound like the old school east coast flavor then it nots hip hop type of taste. Which means that you're as shallow as the artist that you're talking bad about. You're content/arguement is just as lame as the people who you thing is garbage. Basically I love hip hop and that includes the Gangsta Shit, Midwest, West Coast, East Coast and Down South. It doesn't matter if it's old or new. I only matters as long as it's good. Hip Hop is like a movie. If i want to see a horror flick I go listen to Lynch, Esham and etc. If I want some menace II society type of shit...I listen to Mc Eiht, Spice 1 and etc. If I want an urban/innercity hood feels I listen to 2Pac, Biggie, Wu Tang and Young Doe. If I feel romantic...I listen to LL Cool J. If I'm feeling spiritual...I listen to Young Raskal, Original Gospel Gangstas and etc. Do you undadig? You're ear is biased towards one small subcatagorized rap style, but not all of the rap styles that creates 1 of the 5 elements of Hip Hop and what you're talking is not Hip Hop. If you love Hip Hop as you say; then even that "everyday rapper on the radio/mic counts too. It's all relevent to Hip Hop. Take ya time and look in the mirror before you say that somebody else is garbage. Go educate yourself. Even the bible and the Quran is mis-interpretated, especially when you only read one part of the whole text. You must be the person Nas is talking about when he said hip hop is dead. It's because of people like yourself who pass judgement on whats real Hip Hop or not. You're the equivelant to a racist of rhyme. Are there better things to talk about other than the Gangster elament/Street life? Yes, BUT...that doesn't mean that these guys are garbage. They're not garbage because they spit about a topic that you don't care for. Just cause you don't like their content, it doesn't make them inferior to a Talib Kweli, who you might feel is more superior due to his content and rhyme flow. Kweli is nice yes, but even he listens to gangsta rap. Matter of fact if you've ever tuned in to his Blacksmith radio on XM satelite, you can hear him spittin Gangsta Rhymes to instrumentals himself. Pull your nose down from the air and maybe you to can learn a thing or two. I think its really sad when you have somebody from the same state/town as these artist and the only thing that you could do for your home is put them down. It's funny, because these cats are getting love from all over the Globe from other cultures and then you come from the same dirt and say something like what you said. The family (Colorado) that rises together, also falls together. In other words, you're making yourself look bad. Like the Legendary Special Ed said..."Think About It"!

Aug 5, 2003
Exactly

sincere said:
You're talking about the wrong Doe. Dezerteagles talking about my lil homie Young Doe from Elite Entertainment. It seems as if you have that boujietto taste. If it doesn't sound like the old school east coast flavor then it nots hip hop type of taste. Which means that you're as shallow as the artist that you're talking bad about. You're content/arguement is just as lame as the people who you thing is garbage. Basically I love hip hop and that includes the Gangsta Shit, Midwest, West Coast, East Coast and Down South. It doesn't matter if it's old or new. I only matters as long as it's good. Hip Hop is like a movie. If i want to see a horror flick I go listen to Lynch, Esham and etc. If I want some menace II society type of shit...I listen to Mc Eiht, Spice 1 and etc. If I want an urban/innercity hood feels I listen to 2Pac, Biggie, Wu Tang and Young Doe. If I feel romantic...I listen to LL Cool J. If I'm feeling spiritual...I listen to Young Raskal, Original Gospel Gangstas and etc. Do you undadig? You're ear is biased towards one small subcatagorized rap style, but not all of the rap styles that creates 1 of the 5 elements of Hip Hop and what you're talking is not Hip Hop. If you love Hip Hop as you say; then even that "everyday rapper on the radio/mic counts too. It's all relevent to Hip Hop. Take ya time and look in the mirror before you say that somebody else is garbage. Go educate yourself. Even the bible and the Quran is mis-interpretated, especially when you only read one part of the whole text. You must be the person Nas is talking about when he said hip hop is dead. It's because of people like yourself who pass judgement on whats real Hip Hop or not. You're the equivelant to a racist of rhyme. Are there better things to talk about other than the Gangster elament/Street life? Yes, BUT...that doesn't mean that these guys are garbage. They're not garbage because they spit about a topic that you don't care for. Just cause you don't like their content, it doesn't make them inferior to a Talib Kweli, who you might feel is more superior due to his content and rhyme flow. Kweli is nice yes, but even he listens to gangsta rap. Matter of fact if you've ever tuned in to his Blacksmith radio on XM satelite, you can hear him spittin Gangsta Rhymes to instrumentals himself. Pull your nose down from the air and maybe you to can learn a thing or two. I think its really sad when you have somebody from the same state/town as these artist and the only thing that you could do for your home is put them down. It's funny, because these cats are getting love from all over the Globe from other cultures and then you come from the same dirt and say something like what you said. The family (Colorado) that rises together, also falls together. In other words, you're making yourself look bad. Like the Legendary Special Ed said..."Think About It"!
I couldn't of said it better. Look at sincere coming in here and dropping all this knowledge! Maybe some of you will soak this up like I just did.

Feb 27, 2007
hey fag... in one of Black's songs he says C-springs to Denver u know where i rep from" clean the cum juices out ya ear that julox put there and listen. just keep suckin dick son itll get u far in life.

Aug 5, 2003
Stupid people!

bigdayne said:
hey fag... in one of Black's songs he says C-springs to Denver u know where i rep from" clean the cum juices out ya ear that julox put there and listen. just keep suckin dick son itll get u far in life.

You have got to be the dumbest person on the internet. I've heard plenty of black P, i have all of his albums including his FOS-group album, so don't tell me about Black P. He reps the State, but he's from the Springs, that's all I said.

Keep being a fucking idiot . . . It won't get you far in life!

You my friend are the definition of a hater!

And as far as being on someones dick you're all over Black P's.

Feb 27, 2007
Julox aint even from denver to begin wit. so who is he to say he reps it. and dude aint u supposed a dj. u need to work on ur skills cuz ur shits wack.

Oct 17, 2006
i listen to good hip hop music, dont tell i'm not educated in hip hop i listen to more than most people on this board, i know all about 70's 80's 90's and present, im not about the east coast stlye or the west coast style im about listen to music that has relivance to what actually goes on in life, im about music that can make you gain strength to make it through a day, hearing about some ones grill or car just doesnt do it for me, so fuck the radio, and i never said that i hate gangster rap, i love all kinds of hip hop, this is not about me hating on gangster rap its about me not like two fucking artists from colorado beacuse i dont feel them, i also listen to Tech N9NE,Lynch, Esham. so call me a hater, but if an artist is unique and makes good music i'll listen to them