New slumper straight atta Denver!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2006
SKOR DaWG, thats SOME MASH.....monster, yah mann, im diggin that sound......it CRAXXX...much love from up north, thats T.O-CANADA..DO It like a G.O

Aug 5, 2003
Not bad Skor dawg, I wasn't diggin the chourus but the beat wasn't bad. Kinda reminds me a little of arapahoe trues.

Black P is not the hottest artist in the D.

Julox rips a mic way tighter than Black P
Young Doe can spit it better than Black P
Plus Black P is from the Springs. Don't get me wrong, Black P is tight but there are better in the town.

Oct 17, 2006
DezertEagle said:
Not bad Skor dawg, I wasn't diggin the chourus but the beat wasn't bad. Kinda reminds me a little of arapahoe trues.

Black P is not the hottest artist in the D.

Julox rips a mic way tighter than Black P
Young Doe can spit it better than Black P
Plus Black P is from the Springs. Don't get me wrong, Black P is tight but there are better in the town.
not hatin but from what ive heard Julox can not rip any mic

Oct 17, 2006
DezertEagle said:
But that's what I'd expect from someone who can't wait to run out and buy the new Linkin park album.
i guess the fact i like other types of music besides hip-hop means what exactly?
i heard facelift and to me he sounds just like evey other rapper on the radio.

Aug 5, 2003
Means that you woldn't know good music if it bit ya in the ass. But I guess everyone is entitled to there own opinion. So enjoy the new linkin park album and I'll keep bumpin that raw Denver funk.

Aug 5, 2003
thoughts said:
you dont even know what hip hop i listen to, compared to the MC's i listen to Julox is garbage
What do you listen to that's so fukin tight that you got to come and hate on Julox. What about facelift did you not like? Do you even hear the whole thing? Give me reasons that you don't feel him, not just some lame ass statement that he's garbage and can't rip any mics. That comes across as pure hate. That's why I say your hatin. Where you even from? What you got against Young Doe? Once again give reasons. Is there anyone from Denver that you feel? Or are you just hatin on the whole town?