New slumper straight atta Denver!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 27, 2007
thoughts said:
i listen to good hip hop music, dont tell i'm not educated in hip hop i listen to more than most people on this board, i know all about 70's 80's 90's and present, im not about the east coast stlye or the west coast style im about listen to music that has relivance to what actually goes on in life, im about music that can make you gain strength to make it through a day, hearing about some ones grill or car just doesnt do it for me, so fuck the radio, and i never said that i hate gangster rap, i love all kinds of hip hop, this is not about me hating on gangster rap its about me not like two fucking artists from colorado beacuse i dont feel them, i also listen to Tech N9NE,Lynch, Esham. so call me a hater, but if an artist is unique and makes good music i'll listen to them
thats wats up.. tell it like it is. hip hop gotta stay true or it turns out like all the crap we here on the radio

Oct 17, 2006
another thing sincere, i love Nas, i love the meaning behind hip hop is dead, he aint talking about me beacuse before i make a judgement on an artist, i listen to them i listen to what they say in their songs. I give every artist i hear a chance, i love the hip hop cultrue, the elements, ive been obsessed with it since i was 5, i can never get enough of it, i hate when ignorant people make judgments on it with out actually listening to the message the artist conveys.
To me nothing is better then hearing a good song that hits home that you can relate to, i love graffiti art, B-Boys/Girls,DJs, MC's. To me it seems like most of the artists on the radio take advantage of hip hop, thats why i dont respect them.

Aug 5, 2003
I'm no DJ. I'll put that out there right now. Julox does have a DJ that goes By Dezert Eagle but I've been posting on this board with that name long before he and Julox started working together. Really I could give a shit less if you don't like him or any of the artist in Denver, there are plenty that do, and don't for that matter. Oh well.

To each there own.
I'm just out tryin to spread support for the music I like just as you are both doing.

Although Bigdayne seems to just come to the internet for conflict and to get a rise out of people.

Aug 5, 2003
thoughts said:
i listen to good hip hop music, dont tell i'm not educated in hip hop i listen to more than most people on this board, i know all about 70's 80's 90's and present, im not about the east coast stlye or the west coast style im about listen to music that has relivance to what actually goes on in life, im about music that can make you gain strength to make it through a day, hearing about some ones grill or car just doesnt do it for me, so fuck the radio, and i never said that i hate gangster rap, i love all kinds of hip hop, this is not about me hating on gangster rap its about me not like two fucking artists from colorado beacuse i dont feel them, i also listen to Tech N9NE,Lynch, Esham. so call me a hater, but if an artist is unique and makes good music i'll listen to them
Thoughts you seem to be pretty level headed, but whe you say that you listen to music that can make you gain strength to make it through a day. And that you listen to music that has relivance to what actually goes on in the day. and then you say you like Lynch & Esham those statements no longer hold true. Eating someone has no relivance to what actually happens in a day unless you are a Serial Killer.

All I'm saying is you don't have to blast others music just cause you don't feel it. I don't blast any of the MC's you listen to even if I don't like them. As far as you liking Linkin Park that's your choice and it's not really for me to knock. So that's my bad for responding in the fashion I did. So keep enjoying the music you listen to and I'll do the same.

Feb 27, 2007
hey yo may man. i dont have issues wit anyone denver artist. i am pleased that peopel are out there tryin to put 303 on the map. but u cant just show up one from atlanta and then claim that u rep CO. it dont work like that. and i dont mean to start conflict i just dont hold nothin back when it comes to my views and opinions. u got ur taste in music and i got mine. like u said to each their own. i just aint gonna sugarcoat my view on an artist. i wouldnt expect anyone to. i dont care if ur frm walla walla washington, if ur music is good than im down wit it. but julox does fall into the mainstream style of rap. the same style that influnced Nas to create the hip hop is dead album.

Aug 5, 2003
bigdayne said:
hey yo may man. i dont have issues wit anyone denver artist. i am pleased that peopel are out there tryin to put 303 on the map. but u cant just show up one from atlanta and then claim that u rep CO. it dont work like that. and i dont mean to start conflict i just dont hold nothin back when it comes to my views and opinions. u got ur taste in music and i got mine. like u said to each their own. i just aint gonna sugarcoat my view on an artist. i wouldnt expect anyone to. i dont care if ur frm walla walla washington, if ur music is good than im down wit it. but julox does fall into the mainstream style of rap. the same style that influnced Nas to create the hip hop is dead album.
^^Now that I can feel.^^ You came correct.

But Julox just reps where he stays at, He reps Aurora (and he's been in the A for a long time now), and i can feel some one that wants to rep where they stay and not where they were born.

I can feel you when you say that he falls into the mainstream style of rap. Cause he kinda does, some of his songs are songs I could see on the Radio.
But I just feel his music. I dig his beats and I dig how his voice is very unique.

So I'm going to let this topic die and give Skor Dawg back his post.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
DAmn!

bigdayne said:
Julox aint even from denver to begin wit. so who is he to say he reps it. and dude aint u supposed a dj. u need to work on ur skills cuz ur shits wack.

Lol! U 2 are a trip. Apparently theres some bad blood between ya'll. My point is this...don't judge until you've heard. If you have heard and you feel this way, then coo'. That's your opinion and can respect that.

Oct 17, 2006
DezertEagle said:
Thoughts you seem to be pretty level headed, but whe you say that you listen to music that can make you gain strength to make it through a day. And that you listen to music that has relivance to what actually goes on in the day. and then you say you like Lynch & Esham those statements no longer hold true. Eating someone has no relivance to what actually happens in a day unless you are a Serial Killer.

All I'm saying is you don't have to blast others music just cause you don't feel it. I don't blast any of the MC's you listen to even if I don't like them. As far as you liking Linkin Park that's your choice and it's not really for me to knock. So that's my bad for responding in the fashion I did. So keep enjoying the music you listen to and I'll do the same.
i get carried away big time when it comes to music, i understand what you are saying about lynch and Esham, i wouldnt say they are my favorite or their tight, i just listen to them from time to time, and a lot of their music is about killing or lynch and his eating babies, i guess you can call it my guilty pleasure, i respect your taste in music and your opinion, i guess i felt like i was being attacked, i should have just siad i dont feel JULOX, he aint to my liking, that part was my fault, any way you we see it music is a beauifull thing.

Feb 27, 2007
thoughts said:
i get carried away big time when it comes to music, i understand what you are saying about lynch and Esham, i wouldnt say they are my favorite or their tight, i just listen to them from time to time, and a lot of their music is about killing or lynch and his eating babies, i guess you can call it my guilty pleasure, i respect your taste in music and your opinion, i guess i felt like i was being attacked, i should have just siad i dont feel JULOX, he aint to my liking, that part was my fault, any way you we see it music is a beauifull thing.

see zach. i always knew deep inside u wanted to eat babies! lol!