**NEW SHOES COPPED**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2004
No sites are selling them near retail really(especially the mints). You might be able to get the orlandos for around $200 shipped on ISS or NT. Here are my picks up that came in the mail -

2 pairs of all star game kevin durants
1 pair of mint flight ones
and the HEAT 2000 infrareds. Still have my kobes, orlando flights and some other stuff in the mail. its like christmas everyday for me coming home lol.

Nov 7, 2006
thanks you got a lot of useful info on kicks. I saw on ebay they're going for about $175-200. Will the UK be selling them for $120 also and if so what am I looking at for shipping? thanks in advance.
surprisingly crookedtounges.com doesnt charge you for shipping but it gets here pretty slow. so if you're in no rush to wear them i'd go with them but this is the most popular site so it may crash.

Urbanindustry.co.uk is like 20 extra for shipping but you get it like 4 days after you order, pretty fucking fast for a UK website.

also remember there midnight is different from ours. so i'm from boston so usually to get there shoes you have to get them 7pm eastern time. 6pm for germany.

Jan 12, 2006
^^^
props!!

i was on the U.K nike website and they get the 14's on the 3rd instead of the 10th which is the U.S release date. I wonder why nike releases shoes on different days in different countries, video game companies do the same thing.

Feb 12, 2004
i know this aint the hat thread(dunno wtf happened to it), but hats and kicks go together like dick and pussu. anyways, anyone know where to cop that 1989 giants ws botb hat with gray underbrim? I think it was prodigy that had it but not sure. got the green one but its pretty beat now and i want the gray one.