**NEW SHOES COPPED**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2004
^^thanks, props I dont have a button. anyway yes i just looked around abit and your right lebron special whatevers. like i said i seen em-i liked em, i bought em last week got em today. not worried they are last years edition or only available in china (yes peoples republic, you caught my sarcasm). as for price-440 yen total for me equaled 136 dolla/ two pair shoe. thats just how it worked out i dont want to dispute your calculations, just wanted to share my new joys.

Apr 18, 2003
LOL!!!!

You didn't get what I was trying to say, those are not real shoes!!! You bought bootleg Jordan's.... I've never even seen no shit like that!!!!

Retro Jordan 11's with a lebron symbol ??? Where did you buy those???

Jan 12, 2006
as long as you like them, that's all that matters. Thought you might have bought them on ebay. i recently started buying shoes off of there and I still don't trust the sellers on there especially when they are outside of the country. Oh well haven't got burnt so far.

Jun 1, 2004
View attachment 108775 View attachment 108776
^ this is the lebron james nike bottom hyrogliphic(sp) sticker, theres also a cursive L at the back right above the air pocket. pic sucks.

View attachment 108777
^ this is what i just found after looking up what mac 11 said bout remixes, crazy I aint no expert but I wouldnt rock these.

Props to da cats tellin me what i did not know, I just get what I like.

Jun 1, 2004
as long as you like them, that's all that matters. Thought you might have bought them on ebay. i recently started buying shoes off of their and I still don't trust the sellers on their especially when they are outside of the country. Oh well haven't got burnt so far.
yea I was a little hesitant about gettin em from china, but I knew I would never see the red ones or the remixes anywhere near me anytime soon, so I jumped on it. the site had alot of dope lookin shoes, hell I didnt even know kanye west was makin sneakers called yeezys (not my thang, but whatever) seen em on same site I got these.

Feb 20, 2006
I jus got me some air Jordan phat low 1s.... Khaki and velvet brown.

Lol@ the fake shoes.... Damn.. Shit... I bout some 10s from a website when I was a youngster in middle skoo.. I got the shoes in the mail ..... But had no Jordan symbol on ' em.. I got played .

Nov 7, 2006
what was the retail value on the nike flights one's?
which ones? i believe regular ones go for 140 or 120.

shit month for sneaker heads although foam heads get the gs warriors foamposites in a couple weeks -

i'm so happy it's a shit month. i spent too much in Feb. i need the break. i got a couple shoe's i'm flipping for some OG's and old school retros but i'm not gonna spend my own money on shoes in march. it's a relief.