NEW QUINN CD IS TRASH IMO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2002
this a problem wit the bay tho everyone out here is diff we dont all feel the same shit therefore no way 1 artist from tha bay is gonna go platinum cuz we wont even support it ourselves

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
on one said:
shits pretty koo, a breath of fresh air frum all tha hyphy shit out there
co-sign^^^ it's far from hyphy music....sure there's tracks on there that might get you hyphy. it's a solid album and worth your money. You gotta have subwoofers to enjoy half these albums put out. Without bass any album may loose that touch that the producers were tryin to aim for.

Jan 9, 2006
www.myspace.com
Not cool homie

Why you gon put it on blast like that! I know fans do get dissappointed sometimes, but we need the support to continue. West/Bay doesn't deserve hatred fron its own peeps. Ya dig. Your opinion is valid, but should not go on the internet!

Jan 9, 2006
www.myspace.com
ZigZagBurna said:
co-sign^^^ it's far from hyphy music....sure there's tracks on there that might get you hyphy. it's a solid album and worth your money. You gotta have subwoofers to enjoy half these albums put out. Without bass any album may loose that touch that the producers were tryin to aim for.
Yeah a good system does help!

Mar 17, 2006
Ok at first i thought it sucked but i just listend again
11 nice tracks if more then half the tracks are good that meens the cd is Really GOOD

number 2,5,8,10,11,13,15,16,17,18,19

and im listening to the other tracks to see if i need to grow on them

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
Goodfella said:
i think folks forget that quinn is about LYRICS...i've only heard a few songs by quinn that i'd dance to, but if you really pay attention to his lyrics...he's an amazing mc
yeah, but why do I have to be subjected to some plain annoying and awful beats to hear his lyrics???

this is music after all