new postal rates

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2004
just a heads up, the post office raised the price of shipping. around $7 to ship to canada, i think thats more than double of what it used to be. and almost $10 for other international countries. this is based on the weight of only 1 cd!

Sep 17, 2005
Yeah I had my wife ship out about 8 cds to europe and australia yesterday. I looked at my credit card transactions and was like wtf? I asked her "did you ship some other stuff also?" Got home and saw the receipt!!! it cost around $9 to ship two cds to europe a week ago and yesterday it was $13

Jan 30, 2004
did you notice that ebay charges you a separate final value fee on just the shipping alone too? they've done this for a while now but that just don't seem right.

Jan 6, 2003
i seen that a few times. especially for those that sell kicks with a buy it now for $0.01 but has a $299.99 shipping charge lol
I remember a few years ago when somebody on here too sold old Too Short tapes on ebay at very low prices but had like $100 in shipping charge LOL

May 1, 2002
Dear layziemarv,

u opened a case on this but sent me a invoice with 12 bucks instead of $7 thats what the description says

let me know asap

- bohnafied
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear bohnafied,

If you scroll down to Payment details:

Seller's payment instructions
**EFFECTIVE 02/03/2013** I apologize my international customers, however due to the recent increase of shipping rates of the U.S.P.S.; I am forced to increase my shipping and handling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone raised their prices homie. Check the siccness classifieds, I know you're a siccness member too so please consider why I raised shipping. It costs me $9.45 at the US post office to mail your package. $12-$9.45 = $2.55 (bubble mailer and gas to go there). As you can see, I don't make any profit from shipping.

I'M PRETTY SURE SHIPPING FOR YOU WENT UP TOO BECAUSE YOU SELL STUFF ALSO.

Last edited:
May 25, 2005
^^dont know that guy, but just letting you know my boy is the one who bought the leery gang off you, and he asked me the same thing like, yo should i mention something about the 12$ its asking me for instead of the 7$ and i told him nah prices went up we have to accept it lol, the homie layziemarv prolly just forgot to switch that in the description.