new nelly cd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
those of you who said nelly has TALENT.....nelly aint got shit for talent....he sounds exactly the same on every song he does, same rhyme schemes.... and not only that but he sing songs everything, that is not hard at all to do.....anyone on this board could do it....

May 18, 2002
Fuck him.
On tha real, Nelly's commercializing hip hop real fast. If in 10 years, hip hop is nothing but gimmicks and commercial bullshit without a hint of political agenda or discussion, it'll be because of people like DMX, Nelly and Ja Rule...

Shit, have some respect for yourself... put the Nelly CD down. What's next? Is someone gonna post up here hyping the new Vanilla Ice CD? Y'all are lost for real.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
@c-note..........nelly got a DIAMOND PLAQUE dyrty.....he hit tha 10 milly mark

yall r sum fool's....... i member bacc in tha DAY.... when KVE was gonna have NELLY at a concert.......ya'll was fuccin LOVEN it then....but now he a STAR, and could buy your life .... ya'll hate.... id like to c how yall diss a rapper from tha siccness, if he blow's.....

May 10, 2002
I dont hate nelly cuz he blew up....and fuck i already said this....he blew up why????? cuz of little girls and kids.....the only people i EVER see bumpin his shit are preppy muhfuckas and girls....and like i said before it takes no talent what so ever to rhyme like nelly....

May 10, 2002
50916 said:
those of you who said nelly has TALENT.....nelly aint got shit for talent....he sounds exactly the same on every song he does, same rhyme schemes.... and not only that but he sing songs everything, that is not hard at all to do.....anyone on this board could do it....
quotin my damn self!! lol