new nelly cd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i got it off mirc
if you have audio galaxy ill get on there real quick and you can get it from me

hit me on aim or msn , my screenname is acelumper on both and audiogalaxy as well

May 10, 2002
G.O.D said:
how much did nelly sell............hmmmmmm........10 million??.......dont think nelly....care's what the "siccness" says bout him or his diamond plaques
and ummmmmmm how many of em were females and little kids???????? LOL

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
but im not having money so i dont wanna hear about it...i like true to my life shit not his
you obviously dont listen to cd's before you judge, he aint talkin much bling at all on this disc, give it a listen, you might be surprised. wondering what happened to all the tight beats from the bay? a lot of em ended up on nellyville. he got some knocks on there!!!

Ram-C-Note

On the Rise
May 12, 2002
www.ramcnote.com
Keep in mind that Nsync wouldnt wanna work with any rappers from the siccness for all the money in the fuckin world.... There's a flip side to that coin, and I aint backing up pop, but they can give a flying fuck about opinions (let alone the siccness's opinions).

Nelly sold around 8 million units, and the siccness's favorite rappers would take it in the ass to switch positions with nelly in the rap game.... You dont have to bump it, but why would you disrespect a fellow rapper in da same mix as you for making money off the ladies and kids.. (maybe because they aint haters like dudes, and that they are the ones that break bread on music faster than some niggas wit opinions).

Apr 26, 2002
fucc nelly....thats all i can say....he might have 10 million dollars but is he still responsible for loads of lyrical garbage polluting airwaves...damn straight....he is the fuccin culprit!FUCC HIM