New Msane And Sicx?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Im mostly just wonderin why homie keeps postin pictures of him and his bitch.

Dont none us wanna see that shit, man.

Oh, and MSane: good lookin out; I'll actually be buying an MSane cd that I would not normally buy.

kabol

Jun 28, 2002
I have a CD that has I DON'T TRUST THESE HOEZ on it so it obviously got put out on something. The beat on that song CRACKS!! If I could only remember what that CD was called. It had a sick track with B Legit and some other cat on it too.

MSANE, isn't there a third artist on that track?

May 17, 2002
YEAH, SUM KAT FROM THE LAST EMPIRE, N THIS KAT CALLED PHILTHY B KNOCIN......BUT LEGIT WAS NEVERON THE CD ITSELF, SO MAYBE SUMONE PUT IT ON A COMP OR SUMTHIN, SHIT............LET ME KNOW...................................MSANE

May 17, 2002
I aint sent out no cd's..........so be careful who u buyin from. And be careful buyin signed shit from catz, cause a while ago the siccness was sellin signed msane posters n cd's, but i didnt sign um...... i have recieved a few emails from people buyin msane product from the de, askin me if i was the one who signed the unit or not....... WELL I WASNT..........THE DE BEEN SIGNIN MY NAME on unda da influence and pimpin n panderin...... so heads up.